• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best/strongest hax

I was always wondering about this now I believe every hax more or less has its opposite that can be used against it, but what is the best hax you can have that is like the hardest to deal with I always thought complete Chaos manipulation, but I am not sure...

Would probably go to reality warping because at its strongest it covers most powers on the wiki, tied with Transduality.

But True-Godly regen always seemed quite painful to deal with in my eyes. I sincerely have no idea of what can bypass it except for "can negate true-godly regen".

My "top picks"

True Godly Regen, Conceptual Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Immortality (types 5, 9 and 10), Causality/Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Transduality.

Kaltias said:
Would probably go to reality warping because at its strongest it covers most powers on the wiki, tied with Transduality.

But True-Godly regen always seemed quite painful to deal with in my eyes. I sincerely have no idea of what can bypass it except for "can negate true-godly regen".
Isnt realty warping part of chaos manipulation?

Full blown Concept Manipulation

Destroy the concept of own death, injury, impairment, loss, power null, etc

Apply the concept of "dead", or "non-existent" to your enemy

etc

So like IMO there are several candidates. I'm gonna be using some combinations here because in some cases they tend to go together and in others, they're so interrelated that I think they should be grouped together.

Immortality (Types 3, 10) with Regenerationn (True Godly).

High End Fate, Causality, Plot, Law, Info Manip

High End Life/Death Manip and EE

High End Reality Warping by default since that encompasses so much.

I think to a certain extent, its dependent on the tier and nature of the characters in question though. Battles between living timelines look very diff from battles between 1-As or battles between super haxxed Tier 5s and 8s. The former involving the possibility of one literally becoming the other, 1-A battles are usually super defensive at least from what I've seen, and I'd have no idea how to sum the latter up in a sentence or two. Anyway diff hax are game changers in diff battles, I'd think the first option I listed is the most universally amazing because it makes a character functionally unkillable. As if High-Godly didn't do enough of that already

Edit: I have no clue how I left out Concept Manip

Back