• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk: Statistics Discussion

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
This is a thread which will be updated irregularly (in the case I or other people happen to find feats, or think a characters profile is inaccurate) in order to cease threads being constantly made regarding Berserk.

The first thing I wish to discuss is to downgrade (Black Swordsman) Guts from "At least Large Building" to "At least Building level+" due to Black Swordsman Guts having none of his speed feats involving the Dragon Slayer (like his Berserker form does.) So adjusting it will allow the profile to fall under having calculation stacking. At least Building level+ is for his durability; he withstood Ganishka's thunderbolts multiple times. It scales to attack potency/striking strength due to facing off various beings who have the capacity to injure him.

Would anyone be in agreement or disagreement for this change?

Being able to take normal lightning bolts ranges in the Building tier, so him being capable of withstanding several of these should justify his Building+ durability scaling.

I don't like the thought of him being downgraded, but it must be done since he lacks the stats to properly have him at Large Building level.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Nobody really, since Guts was unable to harm him besides from striking a weakpoint. Plus it seems outlier to me; since it's a supernatural substance. Any liquid can be used for vaporization.

Alright, I'll get to updating the profiles. If anyone has any thing to say, this is the thread to do so.

Which would be the aprox result of the KE of Guts sword? (His 8-B stats)

And you suggest 8-C+ because that's the power equivalence of lightning bolts?

Berserker Armor Guts has the 8-B attack potency, due to his speed calculation involving him moving in conjunction with the Dragon Slayer.

Yes, the average power equivalence of lightning. But it's likely higher since said lightning bolts can "nigh incinerate apostles".

1) Yes, but what's the result (why 8-B and not other stats)? I mean, "the result was _____ Joules or _____ Tons of TNT"

2) If it has the characteristics of real lightning, then ok.

@Aiden - even high end lightning bolts are low end Large Building level. Ganishka has not really shown any supernatural feats regarding lightning, so yeah.

Back