• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk: Guts and Serpico upgrades

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
After doing some calculations on Guts & Serpico evading lightning, a feat was calculated (by Lina Shields) that places Guts and Serpico at Mach 65.54 and Berserker Armor Guts at Mach 98.

This also changes up some kinetic energy, it places Guts (at base and Berserker Armor) to City Block level. Serpico scales since he was able to supress lightning strikes which can harm Guts & incinerate apostles.

If you have any problems regarding the calculations, please take a look at the notes I provided. They should offer some clarity.

We can't calculate KE from a full body mass. Except that Guts fight (normally) by using full body changes.

AidenBrooks999 said:
We can't calculate KE from a full body mass. Except that Guts fight (normally) by using full body changes.
I'm using kinetic energy for the Dragon Slayer exclusivley. Not for Guts' or Serpico's body weight.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I'm using kinetic energy for the Dragon Slayer exclusivley. Not for Guts' or Serpico's body weight.
If he was using it (or at least carring it) during those feats, then it's fine

AidenBrooks999 said:
If he was using it (or at least carring it) during those feats, then it's fine
He did, in the Berserker Armor (for the HHS+ feat), but that's it. Which would mean that Berserker Guts would be city block whilst base remains the same.

AidenBrooks999 said:
So he was carrying only in Berserker Armor feat?

The Berserker Armor feat is the only speed feat Guts does in the list I linked, other than that he scales from Serpico due to overwhelming him a number of times.

Antvasima said:
Was the calculation accepted by the OBD?

I have asked for feedback on my prior calculations a week back, but have gained no replies at all. OBD seems very inactive at the moment, however Lina Shields has assisted and accepted them.

Okay. I suppose that seems acceptable then.

Back