• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ben's top 6 forms? (roughly based on WoG)

its been stated by WoG that atomix is ben's 2nd most powerful form,and waybig is benny's 6th.so who do you think are his top 6.I'm having some trouble thinking how atomix is possibly more powerful than clockwork though :/

IMO they're

1)alien x

2)atomix

3)clockwork

4)gravattack

5) idk,toepick/ghostfreak(inner form full potential in darkness)/feedback/whampire with mind control + sonic explosion + enough strength to go toe to toe against malgax/gutrot with some crazy gas/pesky dust/echo echo with semi-durability ignoring sound waves (?)

6)waybig

IMO -Alien X

-Atomix

-toepick (his hax is pretty good imo)

-Clockwork (the main issue with this dude is his stamina iirc he's capable of some awesome stuff but that's not a power he can use casually)

-Feedback (not my favourite alien at all; but I'd be doing him a disservice if I didn't mention him. While his AP normally isn't too impressive the amount of energy he can channel is mind boggling)

-waybig

yeah,thats a pretty big possibility,although maybe gravattack is arguably tougher than feedback,because gravity and stuff,turned himself into a black hole, etc.though I'm not sure,since feedback's power really just depends on what's availabe for him to absorb.

Possibly, but I imagine this is the aliens at their best which if that's the case I honestly don't think Gravattack stands a snowballs chance in hell. But I could be underestimating the form, I barely paid any attention to Omniverse in all honesty

@Seed Not necessarily. Clockwork is proper haxxed but his physical ability, poor constitution and slow start up time are incredibly severe drawbacks, especially when compared to Atomix. Nothing is really stopping Atomix from blitzing him to oblivion b4 Clockwork actually manages to use his power

well,atomix's page hasn't been made yet,and also,clockwork is still more powerfull than atomix in terms of hax I'm guessing because of his multiversal time manip,its just atomix is stronger in terms of raw power,being large planet level to clockwork's wall level.the thing is,the site where these questions werw ask has now become some sort of weird dating website sadly,and also,the info is still in the ben 10 wiki.I know that may be a turn off,but in all actuality,the wiki is a very accurate resource and they're very picky about their info,and have removed things once proved to be innacurate as well.they have citations for most of their statements,but the link to their citation of this particular topic is now messed up and leads to a page about derrick J wyatt instead.It is pretty annoying though,as the creator has added a lot of useful info about ben,but the website had to be changed to a dating site :/

Alien X survived the destruction of the universe I believe. Clockwork reversed the chronosapien time bomb- a weapon designed to destroy the multiverse (I could be making a mistake though), Clockwork's physical durability is pretty poor by Ben's alien standards

Burstchaos said:
So ben became Alien X to survive the bomb and then became Clockwork to reverse time?
No Alien X tanking the destruction of the universe and Clockwork reversing the bomb are 2 entirely different events- neither 1 has anything to do with the other

yeah @davidsteel1 is right,ben went alien x to survive the destruction of the universe and recreate it,and a few seasons down the line,a completely inexperienced ben from another timeline (one where his fate wasn't intertwined with the omnitrix) used ben's omnitrix to turn into clockwork and fix the damage caused by vilgax's chronosapien time bomb,restoring all the timelines that were erased by it.(its a long story,but definitely one of the few highlights of ben 10 ominverse)

Back