• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Goku (GRACE)

tree of might goku vs the strongest version of waybigs dwarf starf tier (ultimate way big)

speed is equal

kakarot: 7

way big:

Last edited:
Goku massively upscales from 6.9e+39 joules, Way Big scales to 8.5e+38 joules. AP difference is at least 8.1x. Safe assumption that Goku one-shots. Goku also outhaxes and outskills.

This is either Goku low-diff, or a stomp. Not sure how Way Big wins this one

I'm sorry but how can Way Big even win here? What does he have?

Even if we disregard the AP and assume they are equal, the moment Goku goes Kaioken, its pretty much over for Way big. Not to mention the skill gap.

Vilgax was able to prevent being possessed while fighting a planetary Ectonurite army (Ghostfreak’s species) for a few weeks straight who have invisibility and intangibility that is possibly superior to Vilgax’s NPI with his glove while he only has a minor possession resistance. He’s also comparable in skill to the best bounty hunters and assassins in the galaxy via being comparable to Max in skill. He also has centuries of experience and can match Ben’s versatility with his skill. Way Big then proceeded to defeat him in H2H in a few minutes time.

Last edited:
Ok so according to Dagon Way Big went from “a slightly bigger speck than the rest of the insignificant specks” to “impossible!” upon going Ultimate. Dagon is only (very) slightly affected by Ascalon’s energy attacks which scale to 291 ninatons. Ultimate Way Big was able to cut off one of his tentacles with one of his cosmic disks. Ultimate Way Big also has flight and attack deflection by spinning around fast (works on Dagon’s energy beams) and he can crush Goku with Class Z lifting strenght.

Goku has the AP advantage starting out and increase it and he's speed also has the skill advantage and blind Ben.

Going Goku if this isn't a stomp

I mean ben's win condition would probably only be him accidentally blowing up the planet, which is kinda high since is teir scales from someone using to much power in the first place, so I have no idea.

I mean ben's win condition would probably only be him accidentally blowing up the planet, which is kinda high since is teir scales from someone using to much power in the first place, so I have no idea.
Albedo targeted that planet on purpose since it was in his way.

Back