• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: unnecessary profile Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have too many profiles for the same species of Celestial sapiens, while I can understand that Alien X is unique in its own due to having omnitrix that provides him several different stuff than normal celestial sapien, so he can have his own profile. But Starbeard and Galactic gladiator profile is literally not needed and they have nothing notable that cannot fit in our main celestial sapiens page. It's really hard to keep editing several profiles to add same thing, they can just be mentioned in the Celestial sapiens page with unique characteristics they may have. Nothing more.

These 2 profiles needed to be deleted and celestial sapiens page should be maintained properly and expanded a bit to accommodate some general information about all known celestial sapiens.

How many crts we need for Ben 10??
I've taken this profile Deletion request, I'd it in mind since long to nuke few profiles and time has come starting off Celestial sapiens. It's hard to maintain profiles with exactly same infos.

I wonder why there is no HDE in the profiles of Celestial sapiens, Starbeard and Galactic Gladiator except Alien X's profile?
I've updated Celestial sapiens profile, now it has have everything but Starbeard and Galactic gladiator profile will be deleted as it's just all repetition under different names and too much work to constantly update.

I've updated Celestial sapiens profile, now it has have everything but Starbeard and Galactic gladiator profile will be deleted as it's just all repetition under different names and too much work to constantly update.
Oh ok, btw I agree with this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back