• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do need more inputs. Here is this text below to help:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Alrighty, just need to play the waiting game then.
Not really, on can contact any of these for their evaluation.

I don't see anything wrong with adding a gallery of the various aliens

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
@Elizhaa , do i need anymore?
No, it looks accepted by our rules. The pages just need to be unlocked for the changes.

I have no authority towards unlocking protected profiles in CRT even if accepted; only, Administrators can.

I could have added the images myself... But oh well, let Antvasima do it if you have contacted him.

Elizhaa, I'll open the true nature of unlocking protected profiles in CRT. What if this item in Content Moderators page is a mistake?

• Cut down text. Administrators should also partially lock new profiles for entirely new user accounts, so the wiki is not overrun by vandals.
There should be content moderators written in second sentence instead of administrators.

Understandable. I'll keep the profiles open for a time being, likely for 24 hours, after when I'll be forced to lock because it is risky to keep them open for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back