• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Omnitrix Self-Destruct Revision

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Just the Omnitrix

Universe level+ via self-destruction (If users let the charge build up for a few days, it will destroy the entire universe)

Shouldn’t this just be 3-A since there’s nothing saying the space-time continuum/timeline would be affected?

I swear I see a Ben 10 downgrade thread from you every day. Can a verse supporter answer if the Omnitrix has ever been implied to be able to affect space-time when it destructs?

By wiki standards “the universe” alone very much isn’t enough to assume the timeline would also be affected. SSJG Goku and Alien X are infamous examples of this

I don't even know why that statement will be 3-A to begin with. Can see 3-B tho

Another question, is Ben 10 uni infinite or...?

But the quote doesn’t say that

If the self-destruct is allowed to detonate, the explosion will cause an energy ripple that will literally rip apart the universe, including earth.

Yeah okay, but so what? You can destroy galaxy at a time or something. Doesn't mean it's 3A by default.

Blowing up the universe in a way that destroys everything is a 3-A feat, assuming it was with a single attack.

Even if that ripple was just destroying one Galaxy at a time, it still has enough energy to destroy the Universe so it would still be 3-A, since the energy is condensed in a single explosion event

Well the Omnitrix is a level 20 device and the Chronosapien Time Bomb which can erase all the timelines in the Multiverse is 19.5 level device.
The omnitrix needs a few days to charge enough energy to send out a ripple which destroys the Universe, if it charges longer it could destroy more.
Azmuth knows if he sidnt deactivate the Omnitrix that it would destroy the Universe since he did say before canceling it, if the universe is worth saving.
Ben and Vilgax also acknowledge it is capable of doing so.
and openly say it will destroy the universe
Hope this can help

when was that said?
What part do you mean?
the level of the device was said by the Art Director and Character Designer of Ben 10, well he was also involved into the storylines. He is the person that answered most questions regarding ben 10
And about the Multiverse part, it is said in episode 51 of Ben 10: omniverse

it was about the level of the weapon, do you have a scan of that?

Also a level 20 item didn't have a universal destruction level like the Omnitrix, but rather a similar versatility, meaning the level may simply be how advanced an item is not its power level.

it was about the level of the weapon, do you have a scan of that?

Also a level 20 item didn't have a universal destruction level like the Omnitrix, but rather a similar versatility, meaning the level may simply be how advanced an item is not its power level.

Well there is no level 20 device except the Omnitrix.
Maybe the Naljian Destructor,but ben and co. couldnt even use it to its potential since they dont understand it
But yeah level is based on how advanced an item is.

The Naljian Destructor definitely wasn’t Universal or Multiversal so we probably shouldn’t assume tech levels = power levels

The Naljian Destructor definitely wasn’t Universal or Multiversal so we probably shouldn’t assume tech levels = power levels
Who knows the Naljians said it was very Dangerous for them, but they couldnt utilise it since they were too young or smth, Naljians kids can use it only after they hit 3 million years old.
It could have replicated a lot of bens Heavy hitter Aliens like Gravattack
But yeah Tech level isnt really its destructive potential.

Derrick J Wyatt
artworks-d3kRGZ7gzRpLXeTQ-Xc5y1w-t240x240.jpg

Just the Omnitrix

Shouldn’t this just be 3-A since there’s nothing saying the space-time continuum/timeline would be affected?
Didn't watch Secret of The Omnitrix yet (shocker I know), but yeah it's probably in tier 3.
I don't even know why that statement will be 3-A to begin with. Can see 3-B tho

Another question, is Ben 10 uni infinite or...?
It's (High) 3-A, the Omnitrix just has to build up charge for a few days to get to that level though.
Its like, some weird thing pre-reboot. Where the previous and future universes can be seen and theoretically travelled to. I think its going off the bubble universe theory of the multiverse or something.
What? I'm not entirely sure what you're referencing? Are you talking about the timestream or the space beyond? In each case Ben 10 cosmology isn't accepted as 2-A so that wouldn't help. Well actually it does help and the Omnitrix feat would be 2-B but whatever I'm not even gonna get into that.
Yes, that's the space beyond. This wouldn't really help at all though since the Omnitrix doesn't target that.
Though @Greenshifter probably has an argument for it being infinite.
I do, a WoG from Cookie and a novel iirc.
Ofc he has. Anything to wank it
Get in VC.
But the quote doesn’t say that
That's one big explosion Mav.
Can I please add this to main Ben 10 page as a note to avoid this issue against only Author statements are allowed.
DJW apparently had some say in OV, so no.
We don't really know what can the Naljian Destructor really do not only to mention that Naljians themselves considered the Omnitrix as a child toy iirc
Fistrick's level 12 armor is worse than NRG's level 3 armor in basically every way. So tech level =/= power level.

Back