• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Minor Additions/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time cycles are literally devices meant to travel through time, they dont do it out sheer speed, it is their main feature. Its a power.

Idk or Idc about anything else.
But the main point is that they couldn't have traveled to the time stream without the egg which powers them up. And as we know that the time stream is a hypertimeline, so it moving in there should definitely be Immeasurable Speed by our standards. And no I'm not arguing their ordinary speed, only when amped with time beast eggs.

I've done this song and dance again and again regarding Immeasurable Speed. I'm not doing it again, if other staff agree with it, I won't argue, but it's a no for me. I'm in extreme pain right now so to having some teeth removed so I'm just not in the mood, but like I said, if other staff think it's fine, I won't argue.

The resistances technically come with the acausality and don't need to be written but there is no harm in them being add so that's fine with me.

Thank you for helping out. I think that we can reject this revision then. 🙏

Also, I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. I hope that you will get much better soon. 🙏❤️💖

Hasn't he rejected previous attempts to apply these revisions?

Hasn't he rejected previous attempts to apply these revisions?
He didn't participated in that thread due to being busy in other thread but Qawsed, mav, lephyr and griffin did rejected them but OP is claiming this thread to be based on different reasons than the previous one but I don't see how it is any different, time cycle is just being charged with more power to travel more, that's all, no statement of mechanics being any different.

He didn't participated in that thread due to being busy in other thread but Qawsed, mav, lephyr and griffin did rejected them but OP is claiming this thread to be based on different reasons than the previous one but I don't see how it is any different, time cycle is just being charged with more power to travel more, that's all, no statement of mechanics being any different.
Okay. Noted. Thank you for your explanation. 🙏

Fate Manipulation and Precognition Res

Does Acasuality type 4 auto grant these resistances? Is this something that's regularly done?
Most of the people are saying that Aca type 4 characters already have these resistances so this isn't necessary. While regarding speed, I'm only arguing when the cycles are amped/powered up by eggs and become fast enough to travel into hypertimeline and to the beginning of it with sheer movement.
Do you agree?

Last edited:
Most of the people are saying that Aca type 4 characters already have these resistances so this isn't necessary. While regarding speed, I'm only arguing when the cycles are amped/powered up by eggs and become fast enough to travel into hypertimeline and the beginning of it with sheer movement.
Do you agree?
@Firestorm808 May I get your opinion please?

So the Base Time Cycle already has Time Travel with the Chronaton Particle.

The Time Beast Egg gives them a power more than that, beyond even Paradox's limits.

Are both sides willing to compromise for Possibly Immeasurable while using the Time Beast Egg?

So the Base Time Cycle already has Time Travel with the Chronaton Particle.
That does not help it travel to the time stream afaik
The Time Beast Egg gives them a power more than that, beyond even Paradox's limits.

Are both sides willing to compromise for Possibly Immeasurable while using the Time Beast Egg?
Solid Immeasurable makes more sense since travelling in a temporal dimension with pure speed is what makes this argument strong. Even Omnitrix has solid Immeasurable reaction speed for this reasoning so I don't think it's fine to put Time cycles with eggs in a possibility rating.

Last edited:
That does not help it travel to the time stream afaik

Solid Immeasurable makes more sense since travelling in a temporal dimension with pure speed is what makes this argument strong. Even Omnitrix has solid Immeasurable reaction speed for this reasoning so I don't think it's fine to put Time cycles with eggs in a possibility rating.
@Firestorm808 Do you agree with a solid rating by this explanation?

I guess using time beast egg should have solid immesurable speed because of this
Here's some other justification (if you have spare time, you can read it)
Time Beast egg powers up the cycles hence proving that they move with sheer speed and not via any ability)

it only travelled into hypertimestream after getting more power / force from time beast egg. So it was increasing force which proves it was speed as speed can be increased by increasing power or input force

Solid Immeasurable makes more sense since travelling in a temporal dimension with pure speed is what makes this argument strong.
I don't see how the Time Beast's abilities directly influence speed.
Even Omnitrix has solid Immeasurable reaction speed for this reasoning so I don't think it's fine to put Time cycles with eggs in a possibility rating.
That is not the justification for the Omnitrix.

I don't see how the Time Beast's abilities directly influence speed.
By getting powered up to travel into time stream which is a super imposing hypertimeline.
Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time
Didn't the cycles and Beasts literally travel to the beginning of the time? And shouldn't this be more supportive evidence to solid rating? And to elaborate even more, we know that CTB has 2-A Destructive capacity and it does not affect the hyper-timeline which Professor Paradox later uses to travel before the CTB event. Then Paradox in season 8 ep 10 said that the time eggs will power up and take you to places beyond my own reach which is the temporal dimension that he used in earlier episode. Let me know if this explanation pleases you.
That is not the justification for the Omnitrix.
It reacted to the Annihilarrgh explosion which creates the hypertimestream where it has to travel accross temporal dimension right? Like creating a temporal dimension T then it does need immeasurable speed to create T+1 temporal dimension.
Wasn't this the reasoning?

Last edited:
By getting powered up to travel into time stream with sheer movement?
Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time
Didn't the cycles and Beasts literally travel to the beginning of the time?

It reacted to the Annihilarrgh explosion which creates the hypertimestream where it has to travel accross temporal dimension right? Like creating a temporal dimension T then it does need immeasurable speed to create T+1 temporal dimension.
Wasn't this the reasoning?
With regard to the time cycles, do we have a clip showing that the time travel is via speed?

Sorry. You worded it weirdly with "travelling in a temporal dimension." Yes, traveling across multiple temporal dimensions also grants immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
With regard to the time cycles, do we have a clip showing that the time travel is via speed?

Sorry. You worded it weirdly with "travelling in a temporal dimension." Yes, traveling across multiple temporal dimensions also grants immeasurable speed.
Time monsters themselves are shown traveling through time by running. It would be absurd to say that this was done with a hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back