• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Minor Additions/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X already has type 4 Aca which already provides him resistances proposed in this thread as per Aca page. Making the addition redundant and unnecessary. So I disagree with its addition.

I disagree with time cycle immeasurable speed addition too because of reasons provided in previous rejected crt already. It's FTL based dimensional travel not pure speed based.

Thank you for the evaluations. 🙏

Should we close this thread then?

Alien X already has type 4 Aca which already provides him resistances proposed in this thread as per Aca page. Making the addition redundant and unnecessary. So I disagree with its addition.

I disagree with time cycle immeasurable speed addition too because of reasons provided in previous rejected crt already. It's FTL based dimensional travel not pure speed based.
I've already provided reasoning for why it's not just FTL travel. The previous thread was rejected because it was only based on traveling beyond linear time while this thread includes hypertimeline as an argument which wasn't there before.

Last edited:
2) Immeasurable speed for time cycles:
Immeasurable speed: (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.)

The time beasts and time cycles have shown to run in the realm of time stream with sheer movement. As we know that the realm of time stream is a hypertimeline structure which provides a 2nd temporal dimension beyond the local multiverse. So as highlighted above in the definition, traveling across this temporal dimension with sheer movement should grant them immeasurable speed.
(One of the primary reasons for it being 1-B instead of 2-A)

Speed rating for time cycles:
FTL usually, Immeasurable with time beast egg
Professor paradox : Leave now or you may still catch Maltruant in the time stream if not then this time beast egg will power your journey to places even beyond my reach

(Time Beast egg powers up the cycles hence proving that they move with sheer speed and not via any ability)
Atleast read the reasoning accurately and please do not misinterpret it.

I read. Travelling between dimensions, Hypertimeline or anywhere in the cosmology via FTL is same. Time cycle, Time beasts works on FTL mechanism that has long been elaborated in the verse.
So Omnitrix caps at FTL as well? Because it has immeasurable reaction speed mainly due to hypertimeline argument which is something even supported by Firestorm808. Them simply being FTL doesn't make sense at all because if that were the case then why do we have MFTL to MFTL+ speed calcs?

So Omnitrix caps at FTL as well? Because it has immeasurable reaction speed mainly due to hypertimeline argument which is something even supported by Firestorm808. Them simply being FTL doesn't make sense at all because if that were the case then why do we have MFTL to MFTL+ speed calcs?
Omnitrix was never stated to work on ftl time travel. Neither Annihilarrgh explosion can have abilities as it's just an explosion.

Omnitrix was never stated to work on ftl time travel. Neither Annihilarrgh explosion can have abilities as it's just an explosion.
Exactly and time beasts while moving in the time stream were neither stated to be FTL as well. The reason why this misconception exists because Rook states that Time beasts were moving faster than light itself which was just a speculation and the point was that the beasts weren't traveling through time while Ben was fighting them. So why should we assume that the time cycles traveling beyond linear time is simply FTL?
Honestly, it's a false equivocation fallacy
Equivocation.jpg

Last edited:
1) Resistance to Fate Manipulation and Precognition for Alien X:
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Alien X has Acasuality type 4 so he should get resistance to both these abilities on his profile.
I'm not sure if this is necessary, given he already has type 4 Acasuality.
2) Immeasurable speed for time cycles:
Immeasurable speed: (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.)
Agreed on this, it does look like Immeasurable speed to me

Isn't XLR8 and many other Ben 10 character also FTL and MFTL but they never went inside hypertimestream
FTL capabilities aren't always aligned with time travel or spacetime hax. rook has explainedit 2 times that time cycle manipulates spacetime and works on ftl transtemporal physics.

FTL capabilities aren't always aligned with time travel or spacetime hax. rook has explainedit 2 times that time cycle manipulates spacetime and works on ftl transtemporal physics.
Only once*

And that was just a speculation when the beasts and cycles weren't traveling in time stream. So if the cycles were really FTL then why would it need time beast eggs to "power up" which I've already mentioned in the OP. And as mentioned earlier, it's false equivocation fallacy.

Only once*

And that was just a speculation when the beasts and cycles weren't traveling in time stream. So if the cycles were really FTL then why would it need time beast eggs to "power up" which I've already mentioned in the OP. And as mentioned earlier, it's false equivocation fallacy.

*Twice. Recall the event when ben reached Kai 10 seconds before she called ben and then Rook explains time cycle tempers with spacetime.

*Twice. Recall the event when ben reached Kai 10 seconds before she called ben and then Rook explains time cycle tempers with spacetime.
Link?
Edit: Wait I'm not even arguing its ordinary speed or haxes. I'm only arguing when it's powered up by eggs which gives it a boost and makes it fast enough to travel in the time stream and catch up maltruant.

Last edited:
You can watch The Secret of Dos Santos episode beginning 10 minutes since yt don't have it's clip.
I've edited my text. I'm not arguing for its haxes or ordinary speed. So your justification does not have anything to do with what I'm tryna assert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back