• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Main Page to have short NOTE (Important Discussion Rule)

Hello everyone, There are constant Alien X upgrade threads popping up almost every other month some are:
I want on Main Ben 10 Page to have a nice short note on why String theory is NOT used for upgrading the verse so we can avoid these types of threads which results in bad arguments and circular debates that really don't go anywhere so users can be more aware before creating such.

• Do not attempt to upgrade the cosmology or the cast based on String Theory and Quantum Mechanics comments made by Ben 10 writers on Twitter, as there is insufficient explanation on how these function in the verse. Also, we cannot equate the 26 dimensions mentioned by the Naljians as actual branes, regardless of the similarities in the amount of dimensions due to no actual mention of branes. Similarly, string theory dimensions are not applicable for Tier 1.
Something like this? Maybe withs tweaks.

• Do not attempt to upgrade the cosmology or the cast based on String Theory and Quantum Mechanics comments made by Ben 10 writers on Twitter, as there is insufficient explanation on how these function in the verse. Also, we cannot equate the 26 dimensions mentioned by the Naljians as actual branes, regardless of the similarities in the amount of dimensions due to no actual mention of branes. Similarly, string theory dimensions are not applicable for Tier 1.
Something like this? Maybe withs tweaks.
^ @DemonicDude this seems better.

Reiner.... I
love you 😳
tsundere-heaven-anime_1.gif

As @Reiner mentioned, it is not.
Thing is Firestorm Cosmology blog still has people arguing for and against it, I would suggest someone ask Friestorm whether his Cosmology blog is fully updated and ready to be linked on the main Ben 10 page.
There are few things to add but it won't change the tier. Universe was 2A and will be, same with the entire cosmology.

And about ppl arguing against it, there aren't many but few who are not convinced. Cosmology blog is based off show statements and WOGs included which aren't contradicted by the series but rocket science coming from north to south for downgrade are going over my head.

Back