• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Hyperversal Maltruant (With Prep)

Ghengiroo115

She/Her
Hi y’all, pretty simple one. Maltruant should have access to the Annihilarrgh and the Chronosapien Time Bomb on his profile. This would give him:

Tier: At least 4-B, possibly 4-A, likely higher with time manipulation. Up to 1-B with Preparation

Attack Potency: At least Solar System level, possibly Multi-Solar System level, likely higher via time manipulation (…). Up to Hyperverse level with Preparation (Created his own Annihilarrgh in order to make everything in his image. As a Chronosapien he has access to Chronosapien Time Bombs, with him also being the one who gave Vilgax his own bomb). Can ignore durability with his abilities

Speed: Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (…). Immeasurable attack speed with the Annihilarrgh

Range: Standard Melee Range, at least Multiversal+ with Time Manipulation (Scaling from Clockwork) and the Chronosapien Time Bomb, Interdimensional with Dimensional Travel (Can travel to any reality in the multiverse), Hyperversal with the Annihilarrgh

Standard Equipment: Chronosapien Key, likely Chronosapien Time Bomb (Happened to have one on hand to give to Vilgax, suggesting it’s something he normally has close access to)

That’s all, folks.

Last edited:
he couldn’t travel from Mad Ben’s timeline to the Prime timeline even while amped by Techno-Bubble
Since when did it say that? I went back and looked again. But I haven't found any context that says they can't do it.

Or maybe I mistake.

Oh, I skipped this scene.

However, Maltruant stops Ben 23's Omnitrix and Prime Ben's Omnitrix with his time manipulation. He should at least get Technology Manipulation or Hacking. Something like that. Would you like to add it to the topic of this thread?

Oh, I skipped this scene.

However, Maltruant stops Ben 23's Omnitrix and Prime Ben's Omnitrix with his time manipulation. He should at least get Technology Manipulation or Hacking. Something like that. Would you like to add it to the topic of this thread?
Eh, I only made this thread to add the prep stuff (all the other stuff in the spoilers are things that are already on the profile). I’d rather just stick to that if you don’t mind. I might make another thread later on that tackles Clockwork and Maltruant’s abilities.

The fact that everyone on Ben 10 is getting 1-B scaling is ridiculously

The CRT looks fine
I wouldn’t say this one really counts since he’s just leeching off of the scaling of a bomb he happens to use once, but yeah it’s kinda funny how cracked the top tiers are now (also the verse in general tbh). Just wait till someone tries using Kevin’s “universe is everything” statement to make one timeline 1-B, then we’ll see some real carnage.

Bump :)

Why tf does an emoticon automatically turn into an emoji, not to mention the most passive-aggressive emoji to ever exist

Awesome, so I guess this can be applied once I find the time. I also realised I neglected to add scans that showed he has access to the Annihilarrgh and CTB, so I’ll quickly find those and add them to the OP so I have easy access to them when I add this.

Nah he shouldn’t, he couldn’t travel from Mad Ben’s timeline to the Prime timeline even while amped by Techno-Bubble.
i have seen a post about " Does omnitrix makes some forms abilities unvaliable?" and an author stated this "No but Ben's inexperience or ignorance can" this statement also supports the serie like ben doesn't know compeletly about chromastones power or when a new alien appears he is not aware from their abilities, His dimension travel issue might be because of this reasoning

i have seen a post about " Does omnitrix makes some forms abilities unvaliable?" and an author stated this "No but Ben's inexperience or ignorance can" this statement also supports the serie like ben doesn't know compeletly about chromastones power or when a new alien appears he is not aware from their abilities, His dimension travel issue might be because of this reasoning
Maybe

Back