• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Call it Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes, I was just wondering about Ben.

What is the Celestial Sapiens' deal with souls? Do they have one? For now I agree with everything except the soul.
Yes every being should have soul inside them.. for what has been hinted, their consciousness are entirely a physical being themselves with their own memory emotions, nature and soul like ben himself. It was also shown during the events of Universe vs Tennyson were serena and bellicus specifically were found guilty for unauthorized alteration in reality but not ben or Alien X, Guide books also regard serena, bellicus as beings themselves.

Yes yes, I was just wondering about Ben.

What is the Celestial Sapiens' deal with souls? Do they have one? For now I agree with everything except the soul.
I suppose you're neutral on Celestial sapiens Resistance to soul had not Alien X? as alien X soul either ben inside ben or all three personalities will have soul.

Now that I thought about it a little more this doesn't seem to be an unconventional resistance... It's just range to affect a certain target (mind/soul) and as far as I know there are several characters in this same situation and treated as range only.

I think the multiple personalities thing is the only one that would fit into unconventional resistance?

Now that I thought about it a little more this doesn't seem to be an unconventional resistance... It's just range to affect a certain target (mind/soul) and as far as I know there are several characters in this same situation and treated as range only.

I think the multiple personalities thing is the only one that would fit into unconventional resistance?
unconventional Resistance doesn't refer to Resistance to a particular stuff as in direct stuff, but limited to it's justification, it's just as has been stated soul, mind haxing someone as Alien X is not possible via conventional means, even if it's range upto Low 2-C, it is needed and to add up at that, should be able to all 3 personalities. It is not usual for characters to have soul hax to Low 2-C or Low 1-C, so it's just limited to range, yes, but even if you can cover all of Low 2-C structure in your range, you should be able to soul hax everyone inside the range or it's just useless when you don't know serena bellicus location.

To be more clear, Unconventional resistance is just limited to justification.

Last edited:
It's same as How HDE characters has resistance towards haxes from lower dimensional beings that don't have HD range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back