• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Call it Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconventional Resistance towards Soul, possession, emphatic, mind and memory hax;

Reason: Alien X's conciousness resides in a pocket Dimension inside him somewhere unknown in the infinite Space that is 4D, possibly 5D that is disconnected from the all of spacetime, at that he posses multiple personalities and each of them already posses their own memories which in itself already provides some form of resistance as per our multiple personalities page:

Mental resistance - The presence of a large number of consciousness allows resistance to mental influences, because even if one of them succumbs to external control, the other personalities immediately bring the wayward personality to its senses.

Resistance counter: Must posses mind, soul, memory hax ranges upto Low 2-C (Infinite 4D) or Low 1-C (Infinite 5D) , must be able to locate his personalities and at that, Should also be capable of mind haxinv multiple personalities at the same time (just have Infinite 4D range but not being capable of mind haxinv more than one ppl is not enough), Also all this have to happen in a instant w/o serena, bellicus, who has complete control over pocket Dimension and has cosmic awareness realize everything and take counter actions.

Agree: @Aachintya31 , @DemonicDude , @Spectral69420 , @EldemadeDityjon , @Delta333 , @DonkeySlayer06 , @KingNanaya , @Shereen , @Duedate8898 (neutral on soul hax), @Firestorm808

Disagree:

Last edited:
so basically any Mind and soul hax needs to have Low 1-C range to affect Alien X.
Yes, at the top of that, character must be able to locate his personalities or should be capable of mind hax, soul hax everyone within that range instantly.

Controlling one of them would already interfere with the flow, no? As that would give the mind manipulator control like the other two personalities.

Where is it accepted that the pocket dimension is possibly Low 1-C in size? Is there a CRT for that? Alien X himself being Low 1-C has nothing to do with the pocket dimension.
so basically any Mind and soul hax needs to have Low 1-C range to affect Alien X.
Alien X is 4-D possibly 5-D, so Low 2-C possibly Low 1-C range would be necessary to reach them if I'm understanding the thread correctly.

Where is it accepted that the pocket dimension is possibly Low 1-C in size?
His Body itself is accepted to be a pocket Dimension as written in his profile as a justification for pocket reality manp, it would be Low 2-C or possibly Low 1-C range needed yes.

Alien X is 4-D possibly 5-D, so Low 2-C possibly Low 1-C range would be necessary to reach them if I'm understanding the thread correctly
Yeah, depends on which HDE are you using.
Controlling one of them would already interfere with the flow, no? As that would give the mind manipulator control like the other two personalities.
Yeah but as per our page of multiple selves, characters who are possessed by multiple selves have some form of resistance towards mind manp due to other personalities still being capable of waking up other one to their right mind, so it would need to control all of them together necessarily unless mind control is powerful enough to not be broken.

I understand mind manipulation, and I'm kinda okay with that, but I don't see why resistance to soul manipulation would be granted? Does Ben 10 treat the consciousness and soul as being one in the same or linked to a degree that one affects the other?

I understand mind manipulation, and I'm kinda okay with that, but I don't see why resistance to soul manipulation would be granted? Does Ben 10 treat the consciousness and soul as being one in the same or linked to a degree that one affects the other?
Ben's body that is inside Alien X possess it's own soul, so if one of conciousness possess soul then logically other should as well, serena, bellicus also has been treated as separate entities in their own as was shown, so yes.

That's not how that works. Not only do we know that Ben's body is changing, so saying it inside alien X isn't right, but also if we don't have any confirmation or even hints that his consciousness is his soul we wouldn't group them together.

That's not how that works. Not only do we know that Ben's body is changing, so saying it inside alien X isn't right, but also if we don't have any confirmation or even hints that his consciousness is his soul we wouldn't group them together.
We do, Ben's body that is one of conciousness of Alien X is his physical body that professor paradox was able to interact with and took/teleported him back outside of Alien X pocket Dimension as well, so it's his body and it was also shown to be teleported where serena bellicus lives when Ben's transform in vilgax attack.

I'm sorry, I'm going to need scans of what you're saying.

Ben apparently also have omnitrix with himself inside it that serena bellicus altered in first appearance of Alien X (It'll give them techno manp but that's I'll do someday later)

Ben apparently also have omnitrix with himself inside it that serena bellicus altered in first appearance of Alien X (It'll give them techno manp but that's I'll do someday later)

I'm sorry, I'm going to need scans of what you're saying.
Here as I said previously that Ben posses omnitrix as well inside it (which serena bellicus had altered to stop him from detransforming) confirming further that Alien X conciousness are physica entities as Ben, serena and bellicus.

Love me like you do bump.
desktop-wallpaper-glasses-ice-cubes-anime-girl-alchool-thumbnail.jpg

What do you think? Does it seems fine?
About soul, it's been many times shown that Alien X consciousness are living physical separate entities. Like when professor paradox can talk to ben, touch him normally teleport him outside, ben still having his omnitrix physically and can use it. Guidebooks also have regarded serena bellicus as beings. They were also the one who were guilty for unauthorized universe altering rather than ben.

Unconventional Resistance towards Soul, possession, emphatic, mind and memory hax;

Reason: Alien X's conciousness resides in a pocket Dimension inside him somewhere unknown in the infinite Space that is 4D, possibly 5D that is disconnected from the all of spacetime, at that he posses multiple personalities and each of them already posses their own memories which in itself already provides some form of resistance as per our multiple personalities page:

Mental resistance - The presence of a large number of consciousness allows resistance to mental influences, because even if one of them succumbs to external control, the other personalities immediately bring the wayward personality to its senses.

Resistance counter: Must posses mind, soul, memory hax ranges upto Low 2-C (Infinite 4D) or Low 1-C (Infinite 5D) , must be able to locate his personalities and at that, Should also be capable of mind haxinv multiple personalities at the same time (just have Infinite 4D range but not being capable of mind haxinv more than one ppl is not enough), Also all this have to happen in a instant w/o serena, bellicus, who has complete control over pocket Dimension and has cosmic awareness realize everything and take counter actions.
Something along these lines, I guess.

All of celestial sapiens. I don't see any reason for Alien X and celestial sapiens to vary as these powers aren't omnitrix based.
Yes yes, I was just wondering about Ben.

What is the Celestial Sapiens' deal with souls? Do they have one? For now I agree with everything except the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back