• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghengiroo115

She/Her
As anyone who’s looked into the cosmology on the wiki will know, this moment here is pretty important for how a lot of things are structured:

“Wait, I thought the universe was everything” is used as support for places like the Null Void, Legerdomain or Dimension 12 to be part of the universe. This is a fair assessment to make considering the other bits of evidence shown in the blog, at least as far as I’m aware. However what happens if you take this statement to its logical extreme?

The wiki currently also uses that infamous “only 26 [dimensions] that matter” quote from the Cosmic Mom in regards to the cosmology. Now what’s extremely notable about this is the fact that this clip comes from Alien Force (the second series), while the previous clip comes from Ultimate Alien (the third series). Since we’re already using the UA statement to make multiple different dimensions a part of the universe, shouldn’t we also use it to make the 26 dimensions a part of the universe as well?

Now I know that some of you are probably thinking “isn’t this a pretty massive upgrade to make just from this one statement?”, and to an extent I agree. However consider that the UA statement is being used to partially justify many different places as being a part of the universe. Sure this statement may not be the only reason, but the existence of other evidence only furthers this statement’s validity. If we’re going to use it to apply every single implication except this one, then it kinda feels like a choosing beggars situation.

Again, using this argument feels odd to me as well. However with how the statement is currently used I feel we kinda have to, right? And no, I’m totally not bringing this up so I can have 1-B Eon
  • Waiter! Waiter! More Ben 10 upgrades please! (Agree):
  • Mr. Electric, send her to the scolding iron gates of Hell and have her damned! (Disagree):
  • Do you think God stays up in heaven because he too fears what he has created? (Neutral): @BlastX

Last edited:
I'm honestly Neutral on cosmological upgrades considering how flawed the current Ben 10 cosmology model is. I have my own plans to revise and upgrade it so yeah.

Back