• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bellcross VS Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of funny since... Bruce versus Age goes to Age due to his partial durability from Bellcross. Hulk versus Bellcross is more tricky but Frenzy Bellcross is more powerful and considered the strongest in his mad rampage. It was even said that no one survived when Bellcross lost his mind when Argo was destroyed through time travel. Add here that Bell can travel close to Speed of Light...

Besides durability, I see greater force open the floodgates of Argounaut is not easy, considering that is a ship built to survive the space environment, super speeds, which are made of steel, etc. and without their speed and mobility.

Bellcross is at least FTL what I've seen in the picture aside, I do not think the Hulk problem, at least also has the strength and power to hold, especially I do not see that strength is not up to par.

The Frenzy occurs when a fight is more difficult, or something. Given that, it is still by what I see, Mental Chaos would compare, to say that it is superior to the Hulk World Breaker.

Even that, I think Bellcross also another advantage is its size, could subject easier to Hulk.is relativistic as they put it or FTL, anyway, its speed superior.

Although, another thought to Bellcross be his blast, they are large and dispersed, of course, that if to want to change moreover punches, but equally, Bellcross can use this to enhance their shock, durability, speed , etc. clear, speaking on base.

Bellcross, definitely. More DC, more Durability, higher speed, Higher striking strength, and other skills such as energy absorption... This is a stomp from Bellcross.

Hulk never showed Large Star Level Durability.... The Supernova eats Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back