• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bellamy CRT

Get as mad as you wish. Your point is foul here.
No it's not
You use very obscure details as tactics to argue your point.
How?... That's literally what you are doing... Giving no proof to what you say and say it's facts
If Oda wanted to represent Sanji being harmed, he would have simply done it via a grunt of pain or bleeding, that's the only way damage is portrayed, ever.
If your relative/equal to each other that wouldn't happen, have you seen boxers needing to bleed or making grunting noises to get hurt? No... That's not how that works
0409-016.png

Taking a hit, and not reacting in pain or paying it any attention is a very clear showcase of the character not suffering any harm.
Not reacting? Then why is sanji sweating? Shaking? Widening his eyes in worry of the attack?
Getting caught off guard by a fight you didn't even want to take part in is certainly a reason to sweat. Surprise also causes sweat, Monkey.
Not if it won't cause you any harm...
Needless to say, but the only way to underestimate your opponent that's apparent to Zoro was if Sanji was holding back his strength.
Uhh no, that doesn't prove of sanji holding back... You can fight an opponent in a boxing match thinking you'll win easily but then later shown not to be the case... There's no holding back that's apart of it, just you thinking you'll easily deal with him but later get proven to not be the case.

This is honestly sad.
No it's not... The way you are wrong and don't care in being wrong is
From now on I'm going to ignore you.
Sure... That's better for me
Cricket scaling to Sanji was already rejected
How?
No way you're comparing WB displacing tectonic plates to Sanji blocking an attack?
I'm comparing things being shaken and they having shaking lines... Also that wasn't whitebeard displacing tectonic plates... He actually hit it with his tremor ability.

If your relative/equal to each other that wouldn't happen, have you seen boxers needing to bleed or making grunting noises to get hurt? No... That's not how that works
0409-016.png
Monkey: Proceeds to post a scan proving exactly what I've said about damage.

Also, this is not MMA, this is One Piece. Damage is portrayed visually or audibly.
Not reacting? Then why is sanji sweating? Shaking? Widening his eyes in worry of the attack?

Not if it won't cause you any harm...

Uhh no, that doesn't prove of sanji holding back... You can fight an opponent in a boxing match thinking you'll win easily but then later shown not to be the case... There's no holding back that's apart of it, just you thinking you'll easily deal with him but later get proven to not be the case.
At this point, you're just repeating yourself and asking about stuff I've answered already. I'll take the likes as an indication that people do not agree with your points, but rather with mine, that's enough for me

Back