• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Being to broken for the wiki is against the law, Composite Human

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Law Enforcer vs Composite Human. CH gets all weapons up to 9-B. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

CH: 1

Law Enforcer: 0

I guess they just try to shoot each other? They both have stealth, but there isn't anywhere to hide in an open field, so it would likely come down to a direct confrontation.

Well in a direct confrontation I could see CH taking this. While the LE is a trained Police Officer, I doubt he's as skilled as CH. I'm voting CH.

Pretty sure law enforcer can tank a shot or two

He is also arguably more skilled than ch

I couldn't see the full title of this thread until a clicked on it, so I thought it said something about this wiki being against the law.

Oof.

I mean, anyone that says that Saitama is weaker than Goku should be arrested. Or at least, most people think so.

Back