• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beidou Vs A Perfectly Average Secretary

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
dgm8itcw6i061.jpg
EeJykumXkAATr_X.png:large

• Speed Equalized
  • Leslie has her optional equipment
Beidou:
Leslie:
Incon:

How does the mind control skill work? Depending on how it works, maybe Beidou can avoid it, but I don't know how she would connect with the flight.

Last edited:
How does the mind control skill work? Depending on how it works, maybe Beidou can avoid it, but I don't see her being able to handle the flight.
Some of the mind control devices require someone to be hit by a ray of some kind, but others like The Thing and the TV broadcast just require someone to lay their eyes on it, making their mind more susceptible to the orders of the one in control whether that be Mr. Big or Leslie.

Maybe the force field could go against the mind control beams, but, just look at the other and the person is mind controlled, I don't see how Beidou can do anything against it, if she advances Leslie can just put the device in the direction she is looking.

Leslie can just fly to the moon or another planet and use the device, or she can just place the other device wherever Beidou is looking, I don't see how Beidou would beat that.

She has a similar wincon with her Disease and Empathic Manipulation. Also it would take quite a bit for Leslie to set up both the rocket and the mind control devices. The Thing is really her only viable way of winning this and it is essentially a white box that apparently does nothing. But is a fairly reliable one.

Beidou would have to make Leslie keep looking at the ore for a longer time, so I doubt it will work, depending on the time it takes to configure the devices Beidou could win, but what about the rocket? Beidou wouldn't be able to fight someone who flies, unless he also has something that gives Beidou time or something like that about the rocket.

That would probably give Beidou time, but I have my doubts on how she would win. Probably one of her best chances would be something like throwing her weapon and catching Leslei off guard with telekinesis, all of Beidou's abilities are melee, and telekinesis is probably the one that would give her the most chance.

That would probably give Beidou time, but I have my doubts on how she would win. Probably one of her best chances would be something like throwing her weapon and catching Leslei off guard with telekinesis, all of Beidou's abilities are melee, and telekinesis is probably the one that would give her the most chance.
Beidou seems to have more experience with melee and Leslie is more prone to using acrobatics and melee before resorting to her mind control on behalf of her boss, but I think she has the higher chance of coming out of it with the win. Are you going to be voting yet?

Beidou backscales from God Andrius who is 5.8 gigatons

Leslie scales to Wordgirl who is 46..7 gigatons

why are y'all talking about hax when Beidou gets 1 shot by anything

Back