• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

beerus

Seems simple enough
i doubt, let's see if something else will happens
5f235d0cc0ed9.jpg

I don't see how Beerus would scale to the Lifting Strength of another person when all he did was send out a shockwave. And if you look at Arale's face, she doesn't even look like she tried to brace herself....
arale face is always like that, even when she no diff goku and vegeta, and 2 persons already literally told that Beerus was going to kill Arale

arale face is always like that, even when she no diff goku and vegeta, and 2 persons already literally told that Beerus was going to kill Arale
That still doesn't prove he scales to her Lifting Strength. The scene simply shows her going back like everyone else without showing her trying to resist. Also, this is just the force of his Shockwaves sending back an object that doesn't weight much, not his actual lifting strength so again what proof is there that he physically scales to her lifting strength? Also, other people who are far weaker than Arale got sent back the same distance and didn't dies (the two humans in that scene iirc) but if Beerus sent out enough force to beat a Class Y lifting strength, they would have been sent to space or splattered upon impact.

this is just the force of his Shockwaves sending back an object that doesn't weight much, not his actual lifting strength so again what proof is there that he physically scales to her lifting strength?
Arale wasn't able to resist being pushed back by the shockwave.
Also, other people who are far weaker than Arale got sent back the same distance and didn't dies (the two humans in that scene iirc) but if Beerus sent out enough force to beat a Class Y lifting strength, they would have been sent to space or splattered upon impact.
Ki control, Beerus doesn't destroy things that he doesn't want to destroy (hell, that's the whole point of the SSG Goku vs Beerus fight, they didn't destroy Universe 7 with their shockwaves)

That still doesn't prove he scales to her Lifting Strength. The scene simply shows her going back like everyone else without showing her trying to resist. Also, this is just the force of his Shockwaves sending back an object that doesn't weight much, not his actual lifting strength so again what proof is there that he physically scales to her lifting strength? Also, other people who are far weaker than Arale got sent back the same distance and didn't dies (the two humans in that scene iirc) but if Beerus sent out enough force to beat a Class Y lifting strength, they would have been sent to space or splattered upon impact.
Air waves/Kiai not always send the enemy flying away if the enemy have a comparable Lifting Strength, so, if Beerus overpowered her, he can be rated as superior
UaNZHoD.gif

Arale wasn't able to resist being pushed back by the shockwave.
This isn't an argument, you clearly see Beerus tap his foot and no one noticed it (or thought anything of it). So when the shockwave came, no one was ready and thus didn't brace themselves which is why they got sent back.
Ki control, Beerus doesn't destroy things that he doesn't want to destroy (hell, that's the whole point of the SSG Goku vs Beerus fight, they didn't destroy Universe 7 with their shockwaves)
Irrelevant because everyone was hit with the same shockwave so if it was powerful enough to "overpower" Arale's lifting strength then it would send far weaker characters flying much further. You have no proof Beerus made the different parts of the shockwave hit each person with a specific force.

Air waves/Kiai not always send the enemy flying away if the enemy have a comparable Lifting Strength, so, if Beerus overpowered her, he can be rated as superior
UaNZHoD.gif
Again this isn't an argument. Read above. You have no proof Arale was using her strength to brace the attack. It's blatantly clear no one was prepared for Beerus to release a shockwave so there is no proof Arale was actually trying withstand the attack. You're also using a single instance as an argument that doesn't work because everyone got sent back the same distance but that wouldn't be the case if he specifically was capable of overpowering a character who vastly exceedes the others.

I'm not about to argue in circles with you guys so I'll just wait for more staff and other members to voice their opinion. To me, it's clear this isn't a Lifting Strength feat so I 100% disagree and nothing is going to change my mind unless better arguments are brought up.

Edit: Also, can you fix the title of the thread so people know what it's about. Simply putting "beerus" as the title doesn't help anyone understand what the thread is about so they likely won't bother clicking on it.

This isn't an argument, you clearly see Beerus tap his foot and no one noticed it (or thought anything of it). So when the shockwave came, no one was ready and thus didn't brace themselves which is why they got sent back.

Irrelevant because everyone was hit with the same shockwave so if it was powerful enough to "overpower" Arale's lifting strength then it would send far weaker characters flying much further. You have no proof Beerus made the different parts of the shockwave hit each person with a specific force.

Again this isn't an argument. Read above. You have no proof Arale was using her strength to brace the attack. It's blatantly clear no one was prepared for Beerus to release a shockwave so there is no proof Arale was actually trying withstand the attack. You're also using a single instance as an argument that doesn't work because everyone got sent back the same distance but that wouldn't be the case if he specifically was capable of overpowering a character who vastly exceedes the others.

I'm not about to argue in circles with you guys so I'll just wait for more staff and other members to voice their opinion. To me, it's clear this isn't a Lifting Strength feat so I 100% disagree and nothing is going to change my mind unless better arguments are brought up.

Edit: Also, can you fix the title of the thread so people know what it's about. Simply putting "beerus" as the title doesn't help anyone understand what the thread is about so they likely won't bother clicking on it.
I will answer soon, im too lazy rn, about the title, i was too lazy as well

Are you…sure that’s a shockwave? Cuz to me, it looks like Beerus was using his Ki/aura to send everyone around him flying. Anyways, I disagree FRA

Back