• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Photoshop Flowey | 0-0-1

quesolo medelo had a son name peanutbutterma and now they are training to fight umulus
Beerus is 2-C
Photoshop Flowey is used and is Low 2-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place on Beerus' planet
Profiles

Flowey can't really do anything to Beerus and a Hakai is killing him.
Unless of course we interpret Flowey's EE as being Info 2 EE, which will make it a stomp, just the other way around.

I think this is Incon. Beerus never leads with EE in his fights unless he's bloodlusted or he perceives the opponent as a threat to the universe.

Aka it depends on who pulls his EE 1st.

I think this is Incon. Beerus never leads with EE in his fights unless he's bloodlusted or he perceives the opponent as a threat to the universe.
Flowey is threat to universe though… Beerus can’t know it ig?
Aka it depends on who pulls his EE 1st.
Wasn’t it decided in the matchup against Galeem that Flowey would lead with it unless he wants to toy with opponent like Frisk

Flowey is threat to universe though… Beerus can’t know it ig?
Pretty much. He'd need prior info on him, as by SBA it's a random encounter with no knownledge on each other.
Wasn’t it decided in the matchup against Galeem that Flowey would lead with it unless he wants to toy with opponent like Frisk
Galeem is a weird eldritch god who literally cannot display any kind of emotion. Beerus on the other hand...

Ngl I feel like this is a stomp either way depending on if Flowey's EE works or not. It doesn't have Info 2 in this key on profile so Beerus should be able to resist it. If his EE doesn't work I don't see many wincons for Flowey here. He can't really hurt Beerus due to the AP difference and Beerus is skilled enough to avoid his Danmaku regardless. Beerus can prob sense something is up if Flowey LOAD's due to him being able to sense things across timelines which is gonna lead him to erase Flowey and win instantly. But if Flowey's EE does have Info 2 and Beerus doesn't resist it he's just gonna be erased before he can do anything.

I was referring to the type 2 Info on his EE.
It does not have to be explicitly wrote, I thought it was implied in its justification when I made it lol.

I can merge the two if it's cause of confusion, but the intention was that, given that him manipulating Save Files is part of why he has Info 2.

It does not have to be explicitly wrote, I thought it was implied in its justification when I made it lol.

I can merge the two if it's cause of confusion, but the intention was that, given that him manipulating Save Files is part of why he has Info 2.
Yeah, it's prob a good idea to combine them cause I thought info type 2 on EE was a True reset exclusive thing looking at the profile but that might just be me being dumb.

Claims of thought based EE without it being indexed on the page or having any of the examples listed pointing to that conclusion.

Like last time
Interesting 🤔

Regardless his info manip doesn’t nuke Beerus EE does and he has passive history Aura

Existence Erasure (History & Space-Time; With the Power of Destruction, a God of Destruction can erase everything from existence, from living beings, souls, spirits to physicalobjects, energy[23] attacks. Can erase[12] beings like Dr. Mashirito, and likely even Arale Norimaki, both of whom resisted narrative existence erasure,[24][25] Power of Destruction also capable of destroying universes[26] along with their individual history,[27] including multiple space-time continuums)

You accuse us to make Flowey's EE as Thought based without a basis, and I just explained it to u.
I can’t understand what you wrote from what I’ve seen on the comment your claim he’s never shown it. Probably why it’s not on his page if that’s the case then he doesn’t have it at all.
He surely did passively erase Goku, the Earth, Zamasu, and so on...
Standard battle assumptions he’s taking the fight seriously from the beginning he just needs to yell and the fight is over.

I can’t understand what you wrote from what I’ve seen on the comment your claim he’s never shown it. Probably why it’s not on his page if that’s the case then he doesn’t have it at all
You literally can just click on the evidence in his profile. He doesn't make any bodily gesture, the quickest assumption is thought here, as pretty much EVERYTHING he does also is thought based in the battle as well.

If you do these points out of spite that's sad though.
Standard battle assumptions he’s taking the fight seriously from the beginning he just needs to yell and the fight is over.
That's called being bloodlusted, and it's not the case here.

Beerus IC doesn't start with this passive Hakai, he never did.

You literally can just click on the evidence in his profile. He doesn't make any bodily gesture, the quickest assumption is thought here, as pretty much EVERYTHING he does also is thought based in the battle as well.
One we can’t just add haxes to a page that doesn’t have it and two looking at the example given we literally see Flowwy hit the screen 3 or 4 times before the erasure happens so either it has travel time or hits active EE.
If you do these points out of spite that's sad though.
How’s it sad not letting characters get abilities that aren’t on the page? That’s like me giving Beerus though based concept erasure just because.
That's called being bloodlusted, and it's not the case here.

Beerus IC doesn't start with this passive Hakai, he never did.
It wouldn’t really matter going to his page he doesn’t have any type of immortality listed so even Beerus basic ki aura can automatically end the fight.

One we can’t just add haxes to a page that doesn’t have it and two looking at the example given we literally see Flowwy hit the screen 3 or 4 times before the erasure happens so either it has travel time or hits active EE.
Lil bro the EE shit is also him reducing the Underground in a void lmfao.

How’s it sad not letting characters get abilities that aren’t on the page? That’s like me giving Beerus though based concept erasure just because.
Since when it's mandatory to write of something is thought based? You can just link the evidence.

It wouldn’t really matter going to his page he doesn’t have any type of immortality listed so even Beerus basic ki aura can automatically end the fight.
He literally has SAVE and LOAD which allows him to automatically restart the fight if he dies. It's literally on his Flowey tabber lol.

Ah, you aren't familiar with UT. You see, Flowey has this thing called SAVE n LOAD, which basically allows him to reverse back time to the start of the fight, even after dying.
So a Hakai is really the only thing that can actually kill Flowey here.

Lil bro the EE shit is also him reducing the Underground in a void lmfao.
So then it happens over time got it then.
Since when it's mandatory to write of something is thought based? You can just link the evidence.
That’s literally the standard especially since the example doesn’t even say it’s thought based.
He literally has SAVE and LOAD which allows him to automatically restart the fight if he dies. It's literally on his Flowey tabber lol.
If that’s the case Beerus resorts to hakai especially since flowey will start yapping about his save and load points to Beerus in character.

Why wouldn't Beerus immediately think Flowey is a threat to the universe?
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
Hakai Ggs?

Flowey can't kill Beerus. Is Flowey's
and
even combat applicable? Who put limited there anyways? Existence Erasure should have possibly and bold "limited" because I missed it the first time.

Plenty of guys have tried to take on Beerus before, that Alien from Episode 1 for example. Beerus would probably view Flowey as just another random challenger.
He's also very confident in his power, so I doubt he'd jump straight to using Hakai, especially since Flowey here is significantly weaker than even BoG Goku.

I do think Flowey's EE is pretty sketchy tho ngl

Hakai Ggs?

Flowey can't kill Beerus. Is Flowey's

and

even combat applicable? Who put limited there anyways? Existence Erasure should have possibly and bold "limited" because I missed it the first time.
Make a CRT, because it is combat applicable lol.

Back