• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious troll, don't give him any more time.

He's just throwing around your usual troll things "You're just haters" and going against the rules he's very well aware off such as the ABC fallacy rule.

Account even made only 2 days ago, so blatant troll.

I literally help out and upgraded the Naruto speed values a month ago. And you are new here and don't know who is a Naruto supporter of opponent so please just stop.

It's too late , He , is gone...

Our Lord(Carbonite) is gone...may he be remebered for the laughter he brought us in his short life...

I never thought I'd say this, but his arguments are so damn compelling.....

KAGUYA MOST DEFINITELY STOMPS, in fact let's go a step further....

Let's get rid of our hate toward naruto and embrace the undeniable fact that Kaguya stomp the whole wiki beside ...

itachi of course , because she doesn't have a mangekyo sharingan , and we all know that itachi can only be defeated by a MS user .

We all know Itachi-sama could've easily beaten Madara but Kishi wrote him out of the story to give Madara a chance + he was stronger than all the kage at 6 years old CONFIRMED, so yeah.

Why is this not in Fun and ga..........................oh ...............................you're serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back