• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: What may happen when Beerus was trying destroy Earth or universe? Love Train can lolnope this?

If Beerus decides to flip the coffee table then Funny could just go to another universe, assuming he realizes the situation and reacts in time. But then again that's also assuming Funny couldn't survive in his pocket dimension after the fact, for as long as it takes for him to wrap a flag around himself, anyways.

I just noticed that funny valentine doesn't have a low 2-C tier, this battle can be still added?.

Eveeyone seems to think he cant past love train . And funny can always dimension hop if the planet gets vaporized or something . Maybe ? .

Originally I voted Beerus becayse a high 3-A attack broke through love train but then some one pointed out the attack had hax behind it , as is I actually don't know if beerus could break it and I'm just voting inconclusive .

I havent read part 7 so i cant really say what he can, or cant do. But i read about what brown bear said and the part of needing your attack to go threw infinte universes or something. So im just gonna change my vote to inconclusive so be safe.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not quite otherwise hed be 2-A , the attack followed Funny through infinite universes though .
Is the fact that the attack followed him threw infinte universes the reason he bypassed love train? Because if not hakai should be over a high 3a hax attack so that should bypass and destroy love train if im reading all these correctly.

If High 3-A attack with hax destroy love train, a Low 2-C attack with hax would be able to destroy the love train?.

The attack is High 3-A because it took infinite energy to follow Funny IIRC.

If you simply punch him with anything less than attack that can follow every version of him in infinite timelines, it won't permanently kill him.

The hax specifucally allowed it to pierce through the high dimensional wall and not get flung across the planet on mere contact or redirected at another person or Johnny himself .

I don't know , hence inconclusive .

The atrack is 3-A because it got past love train actually . But it prevented body hopping because it kept destroying the alternates right away .

lol this got as inconclusive as it can get

Inconclusive FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back