• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Asura's Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will solo (unless Chakravartin is taken as a legit universal creator then Beerus is drawed with Asura and Chakravartin but if they team up Beerus loses)

Yeah even Asura's potential to grow even stronger than what he is currently at won't allow him to do any lasting damage on Beerus.

The God of Destruction wins this.

Yeah, even if Asura and Chakravartin were 3-C just like they were months ago, they wouldn't come close to Beerus raw power here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah, even if Asura and Chakravartin were 3-C just like they were months ago, they wouldn't come close to Beerus raw power here.
Like I said unless we take Chakravartin as a legit universal creator then it's a stomp for Beerus

TISSG7Regrave said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Like I said unless we take Chakravartin as a legit universal creator then it's a stomp for Beerus
Problem is that we don't know if Chakravartin is a legit universal creator. Well it's more like how long it took him to create the Asura'sWrathVerse is what gets me and others several months back.

Either way, it'd be good to have him as 3-A but it has been talked about being ridiculous or whatever even for a verse like the Asura Verse.

Well I tried not to pit Beerus against a verse where it's an obvious stomp such as him vs the HST. Anyway I guess most people agree that Beerus solos the verse.

So should we add this to his victories or not since it is against a verse which has tier 3 characters, although they are on the lower end of the tier.

Deathstar786 said:
I think it should be added in Beerus' Victory
Need to wait for more input by other staff members before it's decided if it should go under his notable victories or not.

Oblivion00 said:
Deathstar786 said:
Need to wait for more input by other staff members before it's decided if it should go under his notable victories or not.
That and the fact that only they are capable of adding in those victories too.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oblivion00 said:
Deathstar786 said:
Anyway i don't care.. This wiki downplays DB too much lmfao

CrossverseCrisis said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Problem is that we don't know if Chakravartin is a legit universal creator. Well it's more like how long it took him to create the Asura'sWrathVerse is what gets me and others several months back.
Either way, it'd be good to have him as 3-A but it has been talked about being ridiculous or whatever even for a verse like the Asura Verse.
True right now Beerus FTW

Need to wait for more input by other staff members before it's decided if it should go under his notable victories or not.That and the fact that only they are capable of adding in those victories too.

If the wiki downplayed DB a lot then they wouldn't have accepted Cell as a solar system buster for example. Anyway I personally don't mind if this ends up in Beerus's notable victories or not but most people agree that he solos the verse.

Deathstar786 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Oblivion00 said:
Deathstar786 said:
Oh yes. WE downplay DBZ alright... We totally claim the Shockwaves Beerus and Goku caused fighting were just 5-B or at most 4-B... We claim Frieza was the first legit planet buster or Cell and Buu can only blow up planets themselves and that no character exceeds Mach 1000... I think you are confusing us with others.

Either way, Beerus solos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back