• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But it is true. He is so intelligent, and his thought processes so hyperactive, that he constantly needs to suppress the amount of info his mind recives at any given point. To do this, he goes to sleep. If he is forced to stay awake for a certain amount of time, his brain overloads with sheer info and he gets petrified and eventually stops thinking.

That being said, I don't have any opinion on this fight.

It really depends on what he sees with telepathy based precog, tho he likes to spam BFR. Also I'm 100% sure if Diablo gets BFR'd, he's dead.

Teleports you by thinking kind. Also sleeping will make you enter the dream world as well so hypnosis is also a thing. He only needs touch.

Well Diablo resists BFR and after analysing his opponent he would simply use whatever is effective.

Cradle, an object with ability to teleport to Backyard like him, was able to send entire Babylon into the Backyard in a snap. Not to mention it's good enough that not even other teleporters like That Man can escape from it.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Cradle, an object with ability to teleport to Backyard like him, was able to send entire Babylon into the Backyard in a snap. Not to mention it's good enough that not even other teleporters like That Man can escape from it.
Like WHYNAUT said, can That Man resist BFR? I don't know what Cradle has to do with BFR resistance.

It means that Bedman has country wide BFR to dream world. Is Diablo's resistance that good? If that shit ain't working which he'll see with precog, he'll just put him to sleep and he'll in.

Diablo scales to Zegion who is able to freely move within a dimensonal hole that can send someone it touches to a different dimension if they can't resist it. Diablo also uses&resists Information Analysis, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation. Bedman doesn't have any resistances against Soul Manipulation?

Does his resistance save you from an information of the entire universe destroying your mind, body and soul? Yeah, he has. He has resistance to backyard.

Yeah, but did it send entire country at once? Also BFR to backyard works differently than other teleport. It swaps a space of physical universe and backyard for a bit then return it to normal. He doesn't just send you, he sends the entire space you are on with you.

That's just AoE and I don't think BFR potency is rated by AoE. But Bedman's sleep manipulation would definitely work. I think that it's a scenario of who shoots first. Bedman's precog will tell him what to do at the start of the fight and he will act upon it and Diabo's information analysis will tell him what to do and he will act upon it.

I've only ever seen BFR being rated by the method. If it was rated by the amount of people it can teleport that a lot of BFR techniques would technically have extremely high potency because as many people as can be put inside its range can be BFR'd. If you can BFR someone by shifting space it's just as potent as when you can BFR a group of people by shifting space because you're simply shifting space in both cases.

Back