• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bear meets a Robot I think (Fliqpy vs Beebo) [0-1-0]]

So Fliqpy has a 1.63x AP advantage here and a LS difference (Unknown to Class 10). Fliqpy is seemingly skilled in H2H unlike Beebo, so he has an edge in almost any sort of cqc possible here. Beebo can become practically invisible to the eye by camoflauging and could use this to sneak attack beebo to his doom. Fliqpy has incredible pain resistance so the attacks from beebo will already do miniscule damage Fliq due to the slight difference aswell as ofc, Fliq having pain resistance making him even harder to take down. Isnt fliqpy also berserked here?

Fliqpy has nothing
I dont think its allowed to restrict 'Standard Equipments'. Although, giving him one item from his standards should uphold the effect so I'd advice that.

I dont think its allowed to restrict 'Standard Equipments'. Although, giving him one item from his standards should uphold the effect so I'd advice that.
Aight I gave him some of his knives
So Fliqpy has a 1.63x AP advantage here and a LS difference (Unknown to Class 10). Fliqpy is seemingly skilled in H2H unlike Beebo, so he has an edge in almost any sort of cqc possible here. Beebo can become practically invisible to the eye by camoflauging and could use this to sneak attack beebo to his doom. Fliqpy has incredible pain resistance so the attacks from beebo will already do miniscule damage Fliq due to the slight difference aswell as ofc, Fliq having pain resistance making him even harder to take down. Isnt fliqpy also berserked here?
Ye
This seems like a stomp should I change it to Flippy or...

alright. lets get to it.

Beebo's AP disadvantage isn't that major of a problem. As it's less than 2x, so I won't tread on that. But where Beebo excels here is mobility. Being incredibly acrobatic and able to get in and get out, especially with his skateboard and jetpack. Wearing Flippy down. As for Flippy's pain tolerance. It's somewhat countered by Beebo's natural robot physiology. Due to him lacking a nerve system and the like. He shouldn't really feel pain.

Beebo's big issue here would be Flippy's stealth. But Flippy would instantly break that camouflage when attacking. Revealing his location. Oh yeah Beebo also has a flamethrower I guess he could just burn Flippy sure.

Beebo can go faster with the Jetpack, Skateboard and Flamethrower, but that's not really listed in the profile. He should be able to ram Fliqpy hard enough with the jetpack's full speed to inflict more damage. That's assuming he can land it of course.

Last edited:
Alright fixed!
Beebo's AP disadvantage isn't that major of a problem.
so now they both have standards. Fliqpy now has access to knives meaning along with the slight AP advantage he has, piercing damage will come into play. It also will be quite easy for Fliqpy to pin the guy and thrash him around. Said advantages along with H2H skills that fliqpy possesses means any form of physcial cqc means death for beebo especially if Fliqpy is bloodlusted.

But where Beebo excels here is mobility. Being incredibly acrobatic and able to get in and get out, especially with his skateboard and jetpack.
That's a crucial advantage beebo has over Fliqpy here. There's nothing that can be argued against this except the fact that Fliqpy has grenades so he can tag Beebo with one as he decides to get away. He can also mess with his acrobatics and nimbleness with the grenades he has or create a trap with his equipment to catch him offguard as the profile suggest he's an incredble trap maker.

As for Flippy's pain tolerance. It's somewhat countered by Beebo's natural robot physiology. Due to him lacking a nerve system and the like. He shouldn't really feel pain.
How's that a counter? You mean to say beebo has the same pain resistance stuff. That's fine although he can still get cut to shreads in cqc by Fliqpy, killing him inevitabely.

Beebo's big issue here would be Flippy's stealth. But Flippy would instantly break that camouflage when attacking. Revealing his location.
True, it would be far too late for Beebo to react after Fliqpy directly up to him to start attacking as he would'nt anticipate that. In that instance, its ggs for beebo since he's getting what gojo did to miguel alonging with being able to pin the guy effortlessly seeing the LS gap.

Oh yeah Beebo also has a flamethrower I guess he could just burn Flippy sure.
That's a major wincon for beebo as Fliqpy has no fire resistance.

Beebo can go faster with the Jetpack, Skateboard and Flamethrower, but that's not really listed in the profile i think
It isnt.

Beebo has FTL reactions, wouldn't that be a major advantage here? Especially paired with his acrobatics since that would help him avoid grenades and attacks

Rules:
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed is =
  • Battle takes place at Knoddy's Resort
  • Both are 50 meters away from eachother
  • Both have their standard equipment
  • Flippy is in his Fliqpy state
  • Sba for everything else
This emotionally tattered bear veteran will warm your home and leave no witnesses:

STINKY PANTS, STINKY PANTS!!!:

CREAM OF MUSHROOM (INCON):
YAYYY ROBOT 64 MENTION

Anyway, I feel Flipqy only needs a few good hits, but Beebo can turn invisible, is way faster and has a flamethrower, so he's just better overall

Beebo is my vote

Idk, the profile doesnt suggests that he gets faster with equipment. Just that they give him certain abilities like Flight which I'd assume is the same as his speed here.
Not listed, but the 3 of them do, although i guess it cant be used here since again, not listed in the profile, putting that aside Beebo's FTL reactions would make him almost untouchable since he could react to the Sun's (and it's stars') attacks

Not listed, but the 3 of them do, although i guess it cant be used here since again, not listed in the profile, putting that aside Beebo's FTL reactions would make him almost untouchable since he could react to the Sun's (and it's stars') attacks
Isn't reaction speed equalized too? If I understand the rules correctly, attack speed is the only thing that follows a multiplier.

Isn't reaction speed equalized too? If I understand the rules correctly, attack speed is the only thing that follows a multiplier.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc. In this case, no, FTL reaction speed is unchanged since Fliqpy's speed is brought down to Beebo's speed because of speed equalization

so now they both have standards. Fliqpy now has access to knives meaning along with the slight AP advantage he has, piercing damage will come into play. It also will be quite easy for Fliqpy to pin the guy and thrash him around. Said advantages along with H2H skills that fliqpy possesses means any form of physcial cqc means death for beebo especially if Fliqpy is bloodlusted.
Too bad he can't get close because Beebo has ridiculous acrobatics, can scale surfaces, can fly, can get faster with his equipment, and has a flamethrower with several meters range.
That's a crucial advantage beebo has over Fliqpy here. There's nothing that can be argued against this except the fact that Fliqpy has grenades so he can tag Beebo with one as he decides to get away. He can also mess with his acrobatics and nimbleness with the grenades he has or create a trap with his equipment to catch him offguard as the profile suggest he's an incredble trap maker.
Traps are valid but how exactly is he tagging Beebo with the grenades? Assuming these are normal fragmentation grenades that have a short fuse before exploding, he would have to be very accurate with both the throw and timing for it to hit a faster opponent that can also go airborne.
How's that a counter? You mean to say beebo has the same pain resistance stuff. That's fine although he can still get cut to shreads in cqc by Fliqpy, killing him inevitabely.
They both have pain resistance but one is getting cut with a knife while the other is getting burned alive. Which one is more painful?
True, it would be far too late for Beebo to react after Fliqpy directly up to him to start attacking as he would'nt anticipate that. In that instance, its ggs for beebo since he's getting what gojo did to miguel alonging with being able to pin the guy effortlessly seeing the LS gap.
Or Fliqpy is getting what Sukuna did to Jogo because flamethrower.

Too bad he can't get close because Beebo has ridiculous acrobatics, can scale surfaces, can fly, can get faster with his equipment, and has a flamethrower with several meters range
Not listed, but the 3 of them do, although i guess it cant be used here since again, not listed in the profile,
Otherwise the other stuff are pretty solid to ensure his win.

Traps are valid but how exactly is he tagging Beebo with the grenades? Assuming these are normal fragmentation grenades that have a short fuse before exploding, he would have to be very accurate with both the throw and timing for it to hit a faster opponent that can also go airborne.
The guy is expressed as an incredible weapon master on his profile and usually carries grenades so he should be able to do wonders with a grenade throw.

They both have pain resistance but one is getting cut with a knife while the other is getting burned alive. Which one is more painful?
Flipdy's pain resistance isnt gonna stop him from dying to flames ig.

Or Fliqpy is getting what Sukuna did to Jogo because flamethrower.
Blud does not have Fuga 🗣 This is true. Flipdy's only wincon is through cqc which the guy can get around as you've argued but that gets eliminated now due to;

Flipdy now has no wincon. Along with having acrobatics & surface scaling to evade the attacks of Flipdy's, being able to literally fly across the battlefield and range attack him with multiple weapons along with now having FTL+ reactions is gonna make Beebo virtually untouchable now if he wasnt before. Beebo stomps with versatility and a huge reaction clearance, he'd technically be able to see Flidpy in slow motion now. The wincons Flidpy has is now eliminated making this a stomp.

Flidpy being reliant on mostly cqc and having no significant ranged weapon to stand against beebo in this fight is another point I'd like to add.

I'm just gonna say that I personally find this not a stomp. Beebo having FTL reactions is kinda weird. He only really showcases it during the final fight against the Sun and it's while he's riding a plane. Other enemies can tag him despite clearly not being anywhere near as fast as the Sun.

He only really showcases it during the final fight against the Sun and it's while he's riding a plane. Other enemies can tag him despite clearly not being anywhere near as fast as the Sun.
1. Isnt that PIS?
2. Due to SBA, Beebo's objective is to defeat Flidpy, as such he'd be entirely in a state of battle and will not hold back when it comes to using his abilities and advantages he has. I dont see why Beebo would purposefully let himself get it here, nor can Flidpy remotely do it due to the guy being very mobile by himself with acrobatics along with him having the perception of Flidpy moving like a snail with that FTL+ advantage.

1. Isnt that PIS?
2. Due to SBA, Beebo's objective is to defeat Flidpy, as such he'd be entirely in a state of battle and will not hold back when it comes to using his abilities and advantages he has. I dont see why Beebo would purposefully let himself get it here, nor can Flidpy remotely do it due to the guy being very mobile by himself with acrobatics along with him having the perception of Flidpy moving like a snail with that FTL+ advantage.
1. Why would it be PIS? He only has the AP and speed to fight the Sun while piloting the Kebabulon so it makes sense that his reaction speed is amped too while riding it.
2. When did I argue that he would hold back?

1. Why would it be PIS? He only has the AP and speed to fight the Sun while piloting the Kebabulon so it makes sense that his reaction speed is amped too while riding it.
I dont know about the verse but how u explained it seem like PIS. Especially this part;
Other enemies can tag him despite clearly not being anywhere near as fast as the Sun.
If they're not on his level but could touch him, it seemed to me like an example of PIS. My bad, I didnt know the context.

2. When did I argue that he would hold back?
When i say hold back, i mean taking fights casually, like lowering his precision allowing himself to get tagged even tho his perception is far greater than his foe. Due to SBA, he'd basically be trying his hardest to win, avoiding any inconviences if he can including possible physical harm (which he can normally). In summary, with SBA, no physical attack from Flidpy can reach Beebo as he wont allow it.

I mean, Motobugs being able to tag Classic Sonic in gameplay is a thing, i don't see why we're doing it any different with Beebo. Game mechanics could be argued here.
How Beebo fight enemies and dodge them is up to the player, so if they're letting slower enemies tag them then that's that.

I mean, Motobugs being able to tag Classic Sonic in gameplay is a thing, i don't see why we're doing it any different with Beebo. Game mechanics could be argued here.
How Beebo fight enemies and dodge them is up to the player, so if they're letting slower enemies tag them then that's that.
Motobugs are clearly and frequently portrayed as being far slower than Sonic so you can argue game mechanics or PIS in that case. On the other hand, there's nothing that suggests enemies in Robot 64 are much slower than Beebo and he needed an AP and speed amp to fight the big bad who is obviously faster than all the other characters.

Motobugs are clearly and frequently portrayed as being far slower than Sonic so you can argue game mechanics or PIS in that case. On the other hand, there's nothing that suggests enemies in Robot 64 are much slower than Beebo and he needed an AP and speed amp to fight the big bad who is obviously faster than all the other characters.
There isn't anything suggesting that the controls attached to Planet Kebabulon amps Beebo though, i don't know where saying that it'd be an amp be coming from.
Beebo himself doesn't get his speed or ap amped, Kebabulon itself is comparable(?) to the Sun from withstanding it's attacks and being able to harm it through ice cream. Unless you want to argue that Beebo is the one chucking ice cream through cosmic distances, it would probably be the Ice Cream with Star level AP.

Last edited:
There isn't anything suggesting that the controls attached to Planet Kebabulon amps Beebo though, i don't know where saying that it'd be an amp be coming from.
Beebo himself doesn't get his speed or ap amped, Kebabulon itself is comparable(?) to the Sun from withstanding it's attacks. Unless you want to argue that Beebo is the one chucking ice cream through cosmic distances, it would probably be the Ice Cream with Star level AP.
If this somehow were to be the case then an endgame key for Beebo would probably be needed
Beebo controlling Kebabulon is the amp is what I meant. If it isn't then explain how he has the reaction speed to fight the Sun yet gets tagged by enemies that should be far below it and shown to be comparable to him in terms of speed. If he has FTL reaction speed without needing to pilot the planet then the normal enemies would appear frozen from his POV.

Beebo controlling Kebabulon is the amp is what I meant. If it isn't then explain how he has the reaction speed to fight the Sun yet gets tagged by enemies that should be far below it and shown to be comparable to him in terms of speed. If he has FTL reaction speed without needing to pilot the planet then the normal enemies would appear frozen from his POV.
To be honest, there's not much explanation to do here since this is a player-controllable character with no action cutscenes. Being tagged or moving away from enemies would be the player's choice

The second thing that comes to mind would be making a separate key for Beebo because of the reaction amp. I geniuenly don't know how controlling a moon by riding a bike is supposed to make your reactions augmented by an astronomical ammount unless the amp comes from the character itself.
I dont like the Endgame key option that much because all it would do is add the reaction times and that's it.

This is reaction speed after all, not perception speed, so i don't know how the part about enemies appearing frozen would work because that's usually perception speed

To be honest, there's not much explanation to do here since this is a player-controllable character with no action cutscenes. Being tagged or moving away from enemies would be the player's choice

The second thing that comes to mind would be making a separate key for Beebo because of the reaction amp. I geniuenly don't know how controlling a moon by riding a bike is supposed to make your reactions augmented by an astronomical ammount unless the amp comes from the character itself.
I dont like the Endgame key option that much because all it would do is add the reaction times and that's it.

This is reaction speed after all, not perception speed, so i don't know how the part about enemies appearing frozen would work because that's usually perception speed
That doesn't justify shit. What if the Player tries to avoid them and still gets hit? Is there any evidence that Beebo never got tagged once throughout the game?

It only has to make sense in the context of the game and the context here is that Beebo went from being able to get hit by enemies with Superhuman speed to having the reactions to pilot the Moon and dodge attacks moving at FTL.

Reaction speed covers perception speed as well.

That doesn't justify shit. What if the Player tries to avoid them and still gets hit? Is there any evidence that Beebo never got tagged once throughout the game?

It only has to make sense in the context of the game and the context here is that Beebo went from being able to get hit by enemies with Superhuman speed to having the reactions to pilot the Moon and dodge attacks moving at FTL.

Reaction speed covers perception speed as well.
Let's take it to Roblox discussion, i don't think i have anything else to add about his reaction speed

Back