• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (Nasuverse)

Due to increased amount of BB threads it has come to my attention the difference between BB on this page and the one on Anime Characters Fight. To my understanding both pages tier characters the same way, or in a similar way. So why do they list BB as a 3-A character with higher-dimensional existence or manipulation (Translator isn't really good.)?

Because the difference is too big? I doubt they would just put her at random tier, considering they lowball other characters.

It's just different interpretations of the size of the Moon Cell. I'd lean towards our rating, given the presence of other Tier 5 feats that are more consistent with that (Enuma Elish, Arc's Moon Drop, etc).

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Because the difference is too big? I doubt they would just put her at random tier, considering they lowball other characters.
And yet despite this, she loses to people who have shown 5A feats.

Size of the Moon Cell is irrelevant to their tier.

Though, to be fair, she does stomp multiple 3As on this site.

Back