• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically once she slows time he's ****** as even if he leads with paralysis he cant stop her from getting to Purgatorio nor can he affect her while she has multiple ways to beat him including holy weapons that specifically counter him

You referred to Paralysis, but you did not talk about his eyes, that, and your reasoning for why it wouldn't work was (Still Is) being contested.

Regardless I still don't see how Bayo leading with time slow means he's screwed if he leads with paralyses when both take a thought to Activate.

@Gargoyle I did though, i literally listed a feat of resisting madness inducement a few replies ago that made the eyes argument null

Because once he's timeslowed even if Bayo is paralyzed she can just make a portal under her feat and fall into Purgatorio where he cant affect her, while his mind will be slowed and unable to affect her in time to catch her

He mentioned Bayo being comparable to Jeanne, who resisted an insanity-inducing hallucinogenic poison.

Which isn't really the same as resisting/fighting through Lovecraftian madness-inducement like what his eyes do to people, but whatever.

Being completely unaffected by it being pumped directly into her soul for nearly 24 hours straight yes.

<Because once he's Time slowed

And what happens if she doesn't? Both take thoughts to activate, it is a 50/50 coin flip on who activates their Hax first. Her time Slowing first only means something if she gets it off in time.

Im...not sure what youre trying to say. He paralyzes her and she time slows him to a near stop, both happen simultaneously at the start of the fight.

That's what I said.

If she doesn't time slow in time she's paralyzed and it's a coin flip.

Based on what I hear, this is a "who does what first" fight. Going Inconclusive due to it being a 50/50 coin toss.

@Gargoyle And then she opens a portal underneath herself and falls through into Purgatorio where he cant affect her, then shreds him with atomization, BFRs him to Inferno, sucks his soul out, or kills him with holy weapons

Technically, in the first quote I linked, he TK blasted Jack and paralyzed him at the same time.

Which...Might actually be fatal. Since the number Weekly gave for Ras' constellation feat is like 30x higher than the calc I found for the Bayonetta characters.

(The only reason Jack even survived the TK was because Ras was holding back. He kind of explicitly stated after killing Semerlee that he wanted Jack alive because he knew the latter was in for a lot of emotional suffering over the next few months.)

Him doing both at the same time is a 50/50 though, so whatever.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle And then she opens a portal underneath herself and falls through into Purgatorio where he cant affect her, then shreds him with atomization, BFRs him to Inferno, sucks his soul out, or kills him with holy weapons
I specifically remember her doing a twisting motion to start going into purgatorio or any interdimensional realm for that matter

@Gargoyle For flair yes but its not a requirement as she's opened portals to Purgatorio without doing so multiple times

How this fight goes:

1. Ras leads with paralysis and Bayo leads with time slow, Bayo falls into Purgatorio and kills Ras from there

2. Ras leads with TK and ends up killing Bayo, Bayo revives with the Red Hot Shot and instant timeslows, goes to Purgatorio, and kills Ras from there

?

It ressurects her automatically when she dies in the game.

If she gets ragdolled to death it will revive her.

I understand it resurrects her, however has it resurrected her from an attack 30x higher then her Durability

I sincerely doubt that AP would matter when she'd still be dead either way (Hax would bypass it though) but if you really wanna split hairs it can ressurect her from being beaten to death by a 3-A

For some reason...

Even then, It lets her ressurect from bing beaten by Loptr who is stronger than her by a pretty decent amunt

Didn't Loptr have to mindscrew her because he was weaker then her? That was one of the reasons 3A was argued not to be an outlier?

That, and stronger, yet still enough to be damaged by non-Hax attacks by a Bayonetta who can also tank his attacks.

No thats what I was arguing but apparently Loptr is stronger than her. But lets not get into this.

Yes, so she'd be able to resurrect should Ras try to ragdoll her to death.

How does an entire fight wind up being considered an outlier? Outside of, y'know, Marvel/DC Comics

Also, if the entire fight is an outlier, then doesn't that mean the feat of her resurrecting from 3-A damage is also an outlier?

WeeklyBattles said:
How this fight goes:
1. Ras leads with paralysis and Bayo leads with time slow, Bayo falls into Purgatorio and kills Ras from there

2. Ras leads with TK and ends up killing Bayo, Bayo revives with the Red Hot Shot and instant timeslows, goes to Purgatorio, and kills Ras from there
This is still an accurate overview, Rasalom cant really win here even with the given arguments

If you'd like to make more arguments then feel free to do so but at the moment the votes for Ras arent legitimate

No, you're right. If all you've said is true, then yeah, the votes for Rasalom are invalid at this point.

Clearing them.

Actually, hang on. There's still one more question I forgot to ask.

What is the exact function of Cereza's enhanced senses? How do they work?

Its borderline ESP considering her senses let her find Jeanne when she was trapped in inferno as just a single soul among what amounts to an entire universe filled with souls. Its allowed her to react to attacks from multiple enemies she wasnt even looking at and avoid things she wasnt able to see, like a satelite crashing down from outer space, a massive boulder flying at her from behind while she was having a conversation, and a bus falling on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back