• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Goes to Bayo's page

>Control F mind manipulation

>Nothing comes up

Good Game.

I might vote inconclusive to does bastila start with mind hax? If no I am going bayonetta for starting with her time slow if yes then inconclusive depends who does what first.

Wait couldn't bastila uses her percog to act first or no ?

Yes

Precog is probably useless since the fight is over before it begins

I need to add her mind manip resistance as she should be superior to Jeanne's who was basically unaffected by having liquid insanity injected directly into her soul for almost 24 hours straight

Ever told me, thanks man.

If you can add it to her profile I would appreciate

That said is her resistance enough for Bastila?

Done

According to Ever she scales to the several million minds haxxed feat so i think this would likely be inconclusive as both can kinda take each other out with their best abilities that they lead with in character and can both activate with a thought

23 million to be exact, sorry for nitpicking

The Mind resist feat was in the beginning of Bayo 2 right?

The mind resist feat takes place over the course of almost the entire game, from the very beginning up to Bayo defeating Alraune about 3/4ths of the way through the game.

Alright, so that should be clarified to Bayonetta 2 resisting it

Anyway vote counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back