• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unfortunately, unless you have the statement saying Rodin >>> both EotW Jubileus, they're going to need to be downgraded.

Though I do want to question if there's a calc for Sheba punching Jubileus through the solar system, since it might yield higher results than just lower end large planet level (which was gotten by destroying Jupiter).

Okay I just need clarification. So the changes are that the character will be downgraded back to Large Planet Level? Or by Bayonetta 2 they will be still Universe Level?

Already mentioned it above. Bayo and Balder don't really do anything to Aesir, and Aesir isn't serious. They only defeat him after Loki erases the Eyes of the World.

Well while I do disagree with the sudden downgrade(Maybe an upgrade can coome soon) there isn't anything I can do...

Since this is pretty much concluded, I am going to wait a teensy bit longer before changing the stats.

Most characters will return to 5-A based on the Jupiter thing. However, if a better result is gotten from calcing a feat for Bayo, Jubileus, etc, we can use that.

Are we going to put up a note regarding why almost of the characters are now back to 5-A but Aesir is still 3-A? @Azathoth.

I know I'm way late too this, but I'm ratehr in agreeance with Azzy on this one, though my reasoning has mroe or less already been covered by the previous comments. Just saying, this is sort of why we don't have, say, 4-A or Low 2-C Dante, too vague and such, wouldn't be fair for verses to receive unequal treatment on the Wiki and all.

Azatoth is making such a great disaster at the Bayonetta pages. Balder before "dying" on the first game stated that Jubileus even half awakened was going to create an out of control vortex of destruction and finish off the established trinity of realities. Aesir was able to warp the human universe and was the creator of it. Reminder that Aesir is the ruler of the chaos realm, while Jubileus is the one of the Paradiso universe (stated on Irenic's description to be thousands of time bigger than the human realm) and Sheba of Inferno. The 3 are balanced forces, they are on equal terms. Somebody already posted the quotes from the games in another discussion, its in the prologues and in the lore texts of why they are universal tier.

Except as I've already pointed out, that's not justified. There being a balance isn't nearly enough to justify universal stats for everyone, especially since Jubileus needed the Eyes to reunite the Trinity. You know who originally possessed the Eyes? Aesir. He's clearly portrayed as the most powerful, with only Omne being hinted to be possibly comparable, and even that is completely uncertain.

Balder also never said Jubileus was going to destroy the Trinity. He said removing the Left Eye from Jubileus' body would make the universe lose balance, which would destroy it. Unless you're referring to when he says something like "the Trinity of Realities wrapped up in a vortex of creation", which makes no mention of Jubileus destroying it, and comes after him talking about the Trinity itself.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Except as I've already pointed out, that's not justified. There being a balance isn't nearly enough to justify universal stats for everyone, especially since Jubileus needed the Eyes to reunite the Trinity. You know who originally possessed the Eyes? Aesir. He's clearly portrayed as the most powerful, with only Omne being hinted to be possibly comparable, and even that is completely uncertain.
Balder states that the Jubileus Bayonetta confronted was going to "destroy" the 3 realities. Jubileus half awakened with her vessel, Balder/Loptr's essence and the right eye absorbed is powerful enough to "destroy" the 3 universes. The two eyes were needed to resurrect her at her 100% percent and control her to favor Paradiso, but not to submerge the trinity of realites in an eternal vortex of creation (yeah, it was creation, I checked it right now). Azathoth why are you doing this? STOP!

https://youtu.be/r8ZPICIWe2g?t=7m41s

Azzy is just trying to make sure the profiles are correct and not overblown out of proportion. He's just doing his job.

So, is this topic concluded, so we can close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back