• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battler Ushiromiya Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.
pain.jpg

I think you should reread the Truths page and what I've said, but slowly this time.

pain.jpg

I think you should reread the Truths page and what I've said, but slowly this time.
There is no panel that the truths of the Battler effect out+ people.The panel you gave me proves that it effects outversal people, not outversal+.

It's because you are sent to Oblivion, which is 1-A+.

Although I personally disagree with it, since any being erased no matter the reason ends up here and they are even born from it.

It's because you are sent to Oblivion, which is 1-A+.

Although I personally disagree with it, since any being erased no matter the reason ends up here and they are even born from it.
I also disagree tho, there is no panel that truths effect out+ people.

it erases you to the degree of a 1-A+ realm from how I understand it, so it should be 1-A+ as that is the degree it erases to umineko fans please dont hang me if i'm wrong
I think this gives conceptual type 1 and they haven't proven it goes to Oblivion.

And they didn't prove the Battler truths effect the out+ characters.
you do not have to affect 1-A+ characters to be 1-A+ yourself, you just have to show that that is the extent to which your powers work and in umineko truths are said to erase people to the depths of oblivion which is accepted here as being a 1-A+ realm so it does show the extend to which it works

you do not have to affect 1-A+ characters to be 1-A+ yourself, you just have to show that that is the extent to which your powers work and in umineko truths are said to erase people to the depths of oblivion which is accepted here as being a 1-A+ realm so it does show the extend to which it works
I don't think it should give 1-A+ too, if in a verse you kill someone and that let him go in a 1-A realm it doesn't mean that the extent of your power are in that level

You must prove that the field is 1 A + and sends it to that domain.

Well, to address a few points.

What is the level that the Truths work on?
Outerverse level+, on all layers. Since they work the same on all of them.

Why?
It directly erases a person to the level of the Sea of Oblivion, a 1-A+ realm. This means it's potency is within that level as one can't erase to such a level without having a similar potency. It doesn't need to specifically affect a 1-A+ character to cause the erasure.

Why is the Sea of Oblivion 1-A+?
Because it encompasses the entirety of both the Witch Domain and the Third Domain. The Third Domain is a structure that views the Witch Domain like the Witch Domain views the Human Domain, and contains infinite layers like the Witch Domain does itself. The Sea of Oblivion encompasses it because it is the grounds where even Featherine goes when she stops thinking, a layer of nonexistence until she thinks again.

Why is this not a consequence of them dying and instead a direct effect of the Truths themselves?
There are two ways to 'die' in the Meta-World, as you can't die from just being killed to death. One, you stop thinking, and two, you get erased by a Truth.

Upon being hit by a Truth, you will be sent into the Sea of Oblivion until you can finally think of a proper counter to the Truth (like Erika did). This obviously only applies in-verse as it gives all characters High-Godly regeneration. This is why Truths are not the former, as it doesn't prevent meta-beings from thinking and forcibly erases them anyways.

If they were to die in the only other ways in the Meta-World, (i.e. they stop thinking or are forcibly taken off the game board by a higher being) they wouldn't be able to actively try and 'think' while in nonexistence.

Well, to address a few points.

What is the level that the Truths work on?
Outerverse level+, on all layers. Since they work the same on all of them.

Why?
It directly erases a person to the level of the Sea of Oblivion, a 1-A+ realm. This means it's potency is within that level as one can't erase to such a level without having a similar potency. It doesn't need to specifically affect a 1-A+ character to cause the erasure.

Why is the Sea of Oblivion 1-A+?
Because it encompasses the entirety of both the Witch Domain and the Third Domain. The Third Domain is a structure that views the Witch Domain like the Witch Domain views the Human Domain, and contains infinite layers like the Witch Domain does itself. The Sea of Oblivion encompasses it because it is the grounds where even Featherine goes when she stops thinking, a layer of nonexistence until she thinks again.

Why is this not a consequence of them dying and instead a direct effect of the Truths themselves?
There are two ways to 'die' in the Meta-World, as you can't die from just being killed to death. One, you stop thinking, and two, you get erased by a Truth.

Upon being hit by a Truth, you will be sent into the Sea of Oblivion until you can finally think of a proper counter to the Truth (like Erika did). This obviously only applies in-verse as it gives all characters High-Godly regeneration. This is why Truths are not the former, as it doesn't prevent meta-beings from thinking and forcibly erases them anyways.

If they were to die in the only other ways in the Meta-World, (i.e. they stop thinking or are forcibly taken off the game board by a higher being) they wouldn't be able to actively try and 'think' while in nonexistence.
Is there evidence that he wiped it up to the Sea of Oblivion ?

They are erased completely, it's just that even when completely erased they can come back by just thinking (High-Godly)

It may sound like a contradiction but everyone has NEP type 2 and High-Godly for a reason. They can think despite their entire concept being erased.

They are erased completely, it's just that even when completely erased they can come back by just thinking (High-Godly)

It may sound like a contradiction but everyone has NEP type 2 and High-Godly for a reason. They can think despite their entire concept being erased.
Is there a panel on this thinking thing ?

Didn't prove it with panels.
ovy did send a scan of Erika getting erased and getting send to oblivion and she only regen cuz she can comeback from getting completely erased by just thinking, which FAA explained here:
Umineko_Explanation_4.png

Last edited:
The link you posted does not work if you have a panel about it can you give it please.
I am confused, the link worked for me, or were you just talking about thinking must be related? In any case, if it is the first case, the scan is above in Infinity Shun's recent post also and below in the statement video link. If it is the second case, the video link in the statement's text explained it.

The process that Feathrine explained applies to the thinking aspect still since one case is about Beatrice thinking to come back; here are some video links show the process where Battler was erased here to the time he came back. Beatrice did come back from death by the red truth via thinking before the statement was made.

Last edited:
i need help. i am a newbie here, i want to ask the anti magic human toxin thing, like human can deny witches but on next panel you see witches treat the entire world as playground, so what's going on here, can someone explain it to me please, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back