• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Suggestions

Well, I can try to write, but I'll need a very good judge and explanation about the abilities of the characters.

Good, I'll start writing Patrick Walver (D.E.M.A.M.P.S. suit) vs. Ipervasi Ile (True God).

So, I'll write it - Unless somebody else already wants to write it -, and I'll ask for information whenever necessary.

It fine, just wait until i at least finish Patricks page and then you could use him for any battles he might go into.

Will do.

Good news is that i managed to finish off Patricks Deus EX Machina suit (It's better to call short like that than saying DEMAMPS). When i thought about it, it's bascially Iron Mans suit mixed in with some other stuff....it's still bascially one of Iron Man's regular armored suits but weaker.

I see that he's getting a rework like you said, Petual.

By the way, i noticed on his summary that his enemy Naux is planning a full-scale attack/invasion on all of fiction, is that true? I'm asking because that sounds like one of my main story points for my "Journey into the Crossverse" series.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I see that he's getting a rework like you said, Petual.
By the way, i noticed on his summary that his enemy Naux is planning a full-scale attack/invasion on all of fiction, is that true? I'm asking because that sounds like one of my main story points for my "Journey into the Crossverse" series.
That would be a yes.

Dude...what if my characters were to meet your Z character, as well as any other ones you may have as well? I smell the work of a crossover that might get set up in the future, Petual.

STOP.

Before we officially start making battles, i want to ask this to y'all: Should we work on our combatants appearances and personalities first?

They should because what if we start making battles between say 3 characters but one or even two of them have personalities and appearances that we really don't know much about on besides from asking the creators of those characters themselves.

I say, for each character that is placed in a fight, we go to see if they have an appearance and personality done or not. Once the creator of said character makes a personality and appearance for them (Assuming they haven't yet.), then we can start the fight.

Personalities can sometimes be important depending on how they impact the character. Like how Asura from Asura's Wrath or Deadpool's eccentric personality, which can be used in combat.

Appearance, they're only important to a degree.

Agreed.

Appearance is okay, it's the personality that we all need to look at in order to get a better read on how the fights will be like.

I've got a pretty decent grasp of how my characters think and look and whatnot, so that's not a problem on my end.

Alrighty so Perpetual is good on his end. I assume Leon is pretty good as well so that's two down. I myself could do some working and adding on my characters. EVenom probably should as well, though i don't know if his characters are alright or not. Minus.....irdk. His characters are fine but whenever we use his characters we would have to do restriction fights with them then.

Everyone else i would have mentioned but is too lazy to do it? Get crackin on it if you wanna join the battles.

Not exactly. Aura lacks information (for Tier 1 Characters to do battle their profiles have to be at least 15,000 bytes long.... I may have to reduce this in the future) and Sammantha well she can be in a battle.

You could search for an opponent for Sammantha....

OK, going to make the Battle Thread post.

Btw, can you take a look at this battle thread? I want some opinions 'bout the result. :p

Back