• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Suggestions

Patrick Walker (base form) vs. Kayla McKinney is close in tier, though I predict Patrick to win handily.

Patrick Walker (D.E.M.A.M.P.S. suit) vs. Ipervasi Ile (true god) would also work. Looks fairer, too.

I just picked matchups that I thought would be fairest. Obviously, we're not going to put him against Tier 3 characters or whatever.

His tiers match up a little differently; I'm not sure if his power level is a continuum and thus somewhat arbitrary or not.

Oh yeah maybe i should make a tabber for him. Sorry if he's confusing you a little.

Edit: Nvr mind, I have zero idea on how to make a tabber.

Not really, other than i decided to make my Aaron character's stats matched up to what is going on in my story project....basically i got rid of the minor confusion of which continues and which don't.

I'd love to, but i have yet to finish what Aaron is fully capable of. Heck Patrick's DEMAMPS Suit is not fully fleshed out just yet neither his frost demon powers.

By the way, are you joining the contest in Thursday?

Definitely. I have a small list of characters to make for all tiers, though I haven't filled out tiers 4 through 7 or so.

Well we still have about 2 days left, and if you have other things you gotta do, then take your time.

You had put your tiers and stats in reverse, there's no weaknesses shown which defeats the purpose of it being there, and his page format should be fixed up a bit more.

Mines as well as i have yet to properly set all my profiles. When mines and SDZiels are done however, then we can do some proper battles with our characters.

I'm interested. I'd like to present two contenders for Ceres: Base Nathan Aeternum and Kain; Two of my OC's.

I'd prefer Kain; his abilities seem like they'd create more interesting interactions and counterplays between the two characters.

I'm willing to write battles, but involving my own OCs in them does not sound like a good idea without someone else to judge who will win.

Also, if anyone wants me to write a battle, I'd like to ask extensive questions in chat, if possible.

I'm also willing to write battles too, though rite now i'm working on a series of OC's vs Canon character fights on Deviantart so i may or maynot do the battles until later on.

Hm, I agree, Wheel. I could write too, but I tend (Sadly) to have a slight bias towards my own characters.

So, we need a writer or a completly impartial judge. I don't know if you guys will agree, but I think that Wheelsecond could write the battle, while asking questions to Cross (Maybe he can judge the characters), and if any doubt about any of my characters appears, I can help.

I think we should try to determine who will judge and who will write the battles first. We could work on that for right now.

The only one i'd put in a fight is Sammantha, and even she is questionable . Otherwise, my other characters( including the two i'm currently making) are WAY too powerful for a VS thread.

Back