• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BATTLE ROYALE! A 3 WAY HITMON FIGHT!

Assuming they have access to literally every move and ability they can bioligically earn, I'm going to lean ever so slightly to Hitmonchan. Hitmonlee is at a disadvantage here. He's made to be a pure attacker, so he has moves like Meditate and Focus Energy that up his AP and Crit chance and whatot, but the other 2 have Agility, allowing them to speedblitz before Hitmonlee could gain enough offensive power to take them out. Between Hitmonchan and Hitmontop, I'm going to have to go with Hitmonchan. Their moves almost directly counter each others (figuratively and literally), but Hitmonchan has the range advantage with Vacuum Wave, the versatility advantage with Elemental punches (and these moves can also negate Counter, which in contrast almost none of Hitmontop's moves bypass this)(although Hitmontop still has Revenge), and he can increase his speed even more with moves like Bullet Punch and Mach Punch. The only real problem would be Hitmontop's ability Intimidate, but I believe that Hitmonchan's advantages outweigh this disadvantage, plus he can use SpA instead of normal Attacks in the form of his elemental moves.

I would say that Hitmonchan wins 3.333333333333333333333333333333333333334 times out of 10, due to how close this fight is

Back