• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the OPM martial arts monsters

GyroNutz said:
Why do you think Gouketsu is on par with Rover?
well they're both executives in the MA. but i actually think Rover is a lot stronger than Gouketsu. like A LOT stronger.

in the webcomic, bang, bang, genos, and fubuki are unable to even scratch him. i'm pretty sure bang alone is enough to take on gouketsu and give him a good fight.

I'd say Gouketsu with mid-difficulty. Garou typically doesn't start with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist due to it being Bang's style, and by the time he does use it I believe it would be too late as Gouketsu would get many shots in before Garou can use WSRSF and reflect Gouketsu's hits back onto him. While Garou could get some techniques off and damage Gouketsu, it wouldn't be enough before Goketsu pummels him to death.

I vote Garou since he has tanked multiple attacks from Overgrown Rover who is one of the MA's top tiers when it comes to AP and is comparable to Gouketsu according to Orochi and Garou was evolving while fighting Orochi so he's should be on the level of high dragon at least in when it comes to DB.Garou will likely use WSRCF at the start as he did with nearly all of his interactions minus the TTM fight since he contradicts his word about "not liking to use the style" all the time and because Gouketsu is a huge dragon level monster so he would likely use it just off that.

Back