• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Chaos-Loving Gods (Timekeeper Cookie vs Bill Cipher)

Lack of Immortality + Lack of LS + Lack of Good Range + Starting with something your opponent Resists = Death
I don't know. She has High-Godly Regen (I applied this to the profile, but the text is appearing wrong since I can't edit it completely because the Timekeepers profile is protected) She has loads of passive abilities or she can send him to a time pocket, which is a place where space-time is essentially transcended, erasing someone from all space and time. Also check "Standard Tactics"

Its not on the profile

Bill literally just gets out, plus if she is using Time Manipulation to BFR him it wont work since Bill resists it.
I explained why I was unable to place it on the profile. I can link the CRT where High-Godly regen was confirmed on all Cookie Run profiles.

Can Bill survive time pockets and time rifts.. I'll link everything they are capable of doing. Also, Strimmy Gummy Cookie needed the help of the Director to get out and he has Dimensional Travel. Timekeeper exists in multiple points and is present and absent in numerous locations and has a buttload of Acausilty (Type 1,2,3) and a lot of good hax. (Time Stop, Causality Manip being one of them, as well as Subjective Reality and other hax)

The question remains if he can survive it and if he can escape in time (We don't even know if Bill is capable of escaping it anyway, which you gonna need to prove the range of his Dimensional Travel)

Bill's mindscape exists across the multiverse so yeah I think he survives.

Causality and Time is resisted. What can she even do against Bill destroying her soul, mind or concept and or transmutating her/petrifying her which stops her mind and soul.

I don't know. She has High-Godly Regen (I applied this to the profile, but the text is appearing wrong since I can't edit it completely because the Timekeepers profile is protected) She has loads of passive abilities or she can send him to a time pocket, which is a place where space-time is essentially transcended, erasing someone from all space and time. Also check "Standard Tactics"
More like High-Godly Resistance, which isn't a thing for some reason. Timekeeper doesn't get destroyed by & then regenerate from the effects of time pockets, she just casually exists within them without being affected.

Causality and Time is resisted. What can she even do against Bill destroying her soul, mind or concept and or transmutating her/petrifying her which stops her mind and soul.
Cookies have resistance to soul manip and transmuation

Cookies souls are divided into 250 soulstones which you need to collect to harm their soul.

Transmutation is resisted because Cookies are unharmed by the Space Doughnuts Beam, which turns people to doughnuts.

Timekeepers hax are all passive and Bill is gonna need to track down all her locations within space-time. She also exists all over time with precognition and retrocognition.

Shes gonna be existing in multiple points, creating multiple rifts while being invulnerable.

Standard Tactic: She will start out by using Time Manipulation, creating rifts to alternate timelines to BFR them into one of them. She will also be "invincible" during this move, knocking away everything she touches. She periodically uses this move and is able to use Invocation Cards while using this move. All of her Treasures and Pets are passive, and activate their abilities to their fullest efficiency as soon as a battle starts. After this, she is a wildcard

None of those are on the profile.
I explained how her profile is protected and I was unable to change it. All info can be found here.

Check "Soul Jam" and "verse-wide"

Transmutation isn't in it, but here are scans for it. Doughnut Beam turns ppl to Doughnuts, didn't work on Cookies.

Sigh. Did you check The Verse-wide? All characters get it but with slightly inferior versions of the abilities. I can't see him survivng Timekeepers passive-transmutation, ee, concept manip (which destroys time infinitely within the battle, i'm aware of his resistance to this, but it could help) She also has invincibility hax.

I dont ******* understand the verse, and you are linking me CRTs as a mean to show that a character has a power so I'll just leave

I dont ******* understand the verse, and you are linking me CRTs as a mean to show that a character has a power so I'll just leave
I explained this to you. Her page is protected and didn't allow me to properly format the CRT'S updates into her profile.

Can Bill survive time pockets and time rifts.. I'll link everything they are capable of doing.
In short, yes he can.
Changing Bill with Time-Hax won't really do anything, as Time Baby and Time Agents can't really do shit when they fight Bill (Means, he resist.)
And with the resist he now have, he thus can freely get out of this "time pocket" as he does have a time and place to return.
Timekeeper exists in multiple points and is present and absent in numerous locations
Oh wow, but too bad Bill have "Ciphervoyance".
It's in the profile.

Fun Fact: His eye can see everything related to a "triangle", which mean Timekeeper watching him even from out of the time pocket means she's also get watched by Bill himself, lmao
Time Stop, Causality Manip being one of them, as well as Subjective Reality and other hax
Resist. Lack. And Resist.
She has High-Godly Regen
Not in the profile.
Versus Thread Rules dude, see it, you need to have it in the profile, otherwise you can't bring it as an wincon.

Even then, what types his High Godly Regen? Time? BLA BLA BLA?
You need to specify this, i remember Bugs Bunny get obliterate by Goku History EE even though Bugs have HGR... Wanna know why? Because his HGR, only capable up to regenerating plot, it is not capable on regenerating history.

Which mean, doesn't matter if she has HGR, Bill still obliterate by how much of hax he got listed in his profile.
Cookies have resistance to soul manip and transmuation

Cookies souls are divided into 250 soulstones which you need to collect to harm their soul.

Transmutation is resisted because Cookies are unharmed by the Space Doughnuts Beam, which turns people to doughnuts
Like what Shion has said, not in the profile.
I can't see him survivng Timekeepers passive-transmutation, ee, concept manip
I can't see her affecting his NEP, and AE either.
You can destroy his physical body, but his Mindscape Form still remains.

Back