• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On the great Limitless Field, David Uno trains himself to gain more strength for coming troubles. Suddenly, a stranger appears before him, stating himself to be Darox, and not of their "existence". He challenges David to a spar, sensing great power within his opponent. David accepts, and the battle begins.

David is in his "Archversal Showdown Base" key.

Darox is in his "Base/Disguised" key.

Both have access to all their powers and equipment in said keys.

RULES:

• Battle is won by knocking out, incapacitating or removing opponent.
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • Battle takes place in the Limitless Field.
  • Starting Distance 30 metres.
  • SBA for anything else.
Prince of Primus:

Prince of Fluxus: 3

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Dârox opens fights by entering his aura (which also , which exudes an overwhelming presence which places pressure on his opponent and instills a state of fear. It makes his opponents feel as if he’s looming over them, inflicting a helpless type of feeling.

Typically, his first attacks afterwards will be a flurry of energy blast attacks.

How does the aura effect David? And If he isn’t frozen with fear from the aura, how does he react to the incoming attack?

Dârox opens fights by entering his aura (which also , which exudes an overwhelming presence which places pressure on his opponent and instills a state of fear. It makes his opponents feel as if he’s looming over them, inflicting a helpless type of feeling.

Typically, his first attacks afterwards will be a flurry of energy blast attacks.

How does the aura effect David? And If he isn’t frozen with fear from the aura, how does he react to the incoming attack?
I think he'd most likely withstand the aura. He's a pretty strong-willed individual.

As for the energy attacks, he may choose to attempt to evade (though I feel this wouldn't be very intelligent), or use Chaos Control as leverage of sorts, maybe creating a barrier against said attacks.
Then he'll probably go on the offensive, creating clones and focusing on the big openings.

Dârox is very experienced in facing waves of strong opponents, so clones may not be too effective, and his mastery over various fighting styles and stances will hardly leave many exploitable openings. Alongside his Aura’s heat (which can melt fortified alien steel) and sheer fighting ability, he could deal with many dozens of them.

As for the main David, he will charge in hoping to break the shield with a barrage of punches, which are infused with energy, increasing their power significantly. If he can’t break it with punches, he’ll try a flurry of energy waves instead. Based on the abilities David has shown so far, Darox will plan to draw David into a physical, hand to hand type fight where he can use his aura in his punches to attempt to disintegrate him from the inside out (said punches can also negate Regen up to High-Mid)

Dârox is very experienced in facing waves of strong opponents, so clones may not be too effective, and his mastery over various fighting styles and stances will hardly leave many exploitable openings. Alongside his Aura’s heat (which can melt fortified alien steel) and sheer fighting ability, he could deal with many dozens of them.
Hmm. Definitely noted. I do think if its a cqc fight, it becomes a matter of skill as physical capabilities now, combined with whichever abilities one can use in tandem with such.
David can also be a tricky individual, since he was able to outwit Drizzled by having a clone undergo the Titan Transformation instead. But, we will see how such tactics play out.
As for the main David, he will charge in hoping to break the shield with a barrage of punches, which are infused with energy, increasing their power significantly. If he can’t break it with punches, he’ll try a flurry of energy waves instead. Based on the abilities David has shown so far, Darox will plan to draw David into a physical, hand to hand type fight where he can use his aura in his punches to attempt to disintegrate him from the inside out (said punches can also negate Regen up to High-Mid)
As I stated before, I agree on that point. David can combine physical attacks with both Power Shock and Chaos energy. And then there is the teleportation abilities in both Chaos Control's Teleport and Instant Transmission. Also, can those aura-infused strikes rise above High-Mid Regen Negation?

Hmm. Definitely noted. I do think if its a cqc fight, it becomes a matter of skill as physical capabilities now, combined with whichever abilities one can use in tandem with such.
David can also be a tricky individual, since he was able to outwit Drizzled by having a clone undergo the Titan Transformation instead. But, we will see how such tactics play out.

As I stated before, I agree on that point. David can combine physical attacks with both Power Shock and Chaos energy. And then there is the teleportation abilities in both Chaos Control's Teleport and Instant Transmission. Also, can those aura-infused strikes rise above High-Mid Regen Negation?
If he puts all his power into them, he can go up to Mid negation but that’s it for this key

Dârox can use his ability to sense energy signatures to see through tricks like the one used on drizzled. The Warhammers shifter can hide anywhere, but Dârox can simply sense where the real one is

If David proves to be super formidable, Dârox will Release his power to increase all of his stats significantly (durability raised the least though)

Dârox aura can melt with a couple thousand Celsius. I don’t see David with heat resistance on his profile, so how will he even approach him to land any hits anyway? His aura is pretty much active 100% of the time

If he puts all his power into them, he can go up to Mid negation but that’s it for this key

Dârox can use his ability to sense energy signatures to see through tricks like the one used on drizzled. The Warhammers shifter can hide anywhere, but Dârox can simply sense where the real one is

If David proves to be super formidable, Dârox will Release his power to increase all of his stats significantly (durability raised the least though)

Dârox aura can melt with a couple thousand Celsius. I don’t see David with heat resistance on his profile, so how will he even approach him to land any hits anyway? His aura is pretty much active 100% of the time
Then he might have a problem with David's, which is Low-High.

If he sees through it, it's a pure one-on-one battle then.

Is there a multiplier for that? Would be very helpful in determining this matchup's conclusion.

The Prime Humans' natural adaptation ability allows them to survive extreme conditions. Depending on the aura's temperature, he would most likely survive. Else, try to create a distance to restrategize for a few seconds.

Also, how does Darox counter David's hax abilities? Especially the Time Stoppage of Chaos Control?

Then he might have a problem with David's, which is Low-High.

If he sees through it, it's a pure one-on-one battle then.

Is there a multiplier for that? Would be very helpful in determining this matchup's conclusion.

The Prime Humans' natural adaptation ability allows them to survive extreme conditions. Depending on the aura's temperature, he would most likely survive. Else, try to create a distance to restrategize for a few seconds.

Also, how does Darox counter David's hax abilities? Especially the Time Stoppage of Chaos Control?
Lol somehow I have made an error on my profile, the way it’s written now makes it downgrade from High-Mid to Mid, so I’ll just switch the terms. It does stand that when he focuses, he can negate up to High-Mid, but can negate Mid without much effort, so the Low-High remains a problem for him outside of simply disintegrating him with a danmaku or supercharged energy beam

The temperature of the aura is just above 2000 degrees Celsius, more than enough to melt steel. He could passively melt the reinforced space steel on Orokon’s ship pretty easily

He could move just fine in Miracle Sol’s time stop attack, though it only lasted ten seconds. I imagine chaos control is a good deal more potent than that ability, so at the bare minimum, Dârox will be slowed down. By how much though, I’m not sure. He could use his Released Power to close the speed gap, but he wouldn’t have the advantage as he otherwise would until chaos control ends.

In a pure one on one, Dârox should have the advantage. Due to fighting hundreds of monsters over the years, he has a knack for quick adaptation to almost any fighting style he comes across, and he’s skilled enough to fight a master martial artist who has ten more limbs than him (specifically Orokon) even with near equal speed. He’ll go after pressure points (which he can locate just by looking at David’s body), and Close range Danmaku’s and aura empowered punches should be enough to run through Low-High regen, especially with released power, since all of it together with his aura and heat will disintegrate everything

Lol somehow I have made an error on my profile, the way it’s written now makes it downgrade from High-Mid to Mid, so I’ll just switch the terms. It does stand that when he focuses, he can negate up to High-Mid, but can negate Mid without much effort, so the Low-High remains a problem for him outside of simply disintegrating him with a danmaku or supercharged energy beam

The temperature of the aura is just above 2000 degrees Celsius, more than enough to melt steel. He could passively melt the reinforced space steel on Orokon’s ship pretty easily

He could move just fine in Miracle Sol’s time stop attack, though it only lasted ten seconds. I imagine chaos control is a good deal more potent than that ability, so at the bare minimum, Dârox will be slowed down. By how much though, I’m not sure. He could use his Released Power to close the speed gap, but he wouldn’t have the advantage as he otherwise would until chaos control ends.

In a pure one on one, Dârox should have the advantage. Due to fighting hundreds of monsters over the years, he has a knack for quick adaptation to almost any fighting style he comes across, and he’s skilled enough to fight a master martial artist who has ten more limbs than him (specifically Orokon) even with near equal speed. He’ll go after pressure points (which he can locate just by looking at David’s body), and Close range Danmaku’s and aura empowered punches should be enough to run through Low-High regen, especially with released power, since all of it together with his aura and heat will disintegrate everything
Alright, then.

No official statements on Prime Humans' heat adaptation. So we can assume it be up to that for now.

I do believe so. However, it seems Chaos Control: Time Stop may possibly not possess a time limit, as David had to undo it himself. This might as well be a no-limits fallacy however.

So in my eyes, Darox has the experience and battle skill advantage, while David has the abilities advantage, considering Chaos energy is also listed as Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping, though the extents of this are unknown, as well as possibly having perfect mastery over such (see his YT creation video for reference). I do believe that while both men have faced vast amounts of enemies, Dârox should have that advantage due to age. Another point I wanna reference is stamina. How true do you think David's "omnipotent stamina level" statement is?

Alright, then.

No official statements on Prime Humans' heat adaptation. So we can assume it be up to that for now.

I do believe so. However, it seems Chaos Control: Time Stop may possibly not possess a time limit, as David had to undo it himself. This might as well be a no-limits fallacy however.

So in my eyes, Darox has the experience and battle skill advantage, while David has the abilities advantage, considering Chaos energy is also listed as Space-Time Manipulation and Reality Warping, though the extents of this are unknown, as well as possibly having perfect mastery over such (see his YT creation video for reference). I do believe that while both men have faced vast amounts of enemies, Dârox should have that advantage due to age. Another point I wanna reference is stamina. How true do you think David's "omnipotent stamina level" statement is?
What does omnipotent stamina mean 🗿 is that just infinite stamina? Even stamina that is infinite can be defeated by people without infinite stamina

I think Dârox can find a smart way to get in close and launch a full scale attack to win. David has the stamina advantage, but with how smart Dârox is in battle I think he can find that opening well before he starts getting tired from the fighting. Dârox was also able to fight Orokon in such a way that he got tired, and due to his physiology he had practically infinite stamina, so he’s used to fighting enemies who seem to have limitless stamina/ability to fight for very prolonged periods

I think Dârox can find a smart way to get in close and launch a full scale attack to win. David has the stamina advantage, but with how smart Dârox is in battle I think he can find that opening well before he starts getting tired from the fighting. Dârox was also able to fight Orokon in such a way that he got tired, and due to his physiology he had practically infinite stamina, so he’s used to fighting enemies who seem to have limitless stamina/ability to fight for very prolonged periods
Hmm.
I still take my stance on an Inconclusive battle, because unless Darox has suitable counters/nullifications for teleportation and the like...

Hmm.
I still take my stance on an Inconclusive battle, because unless Darox has suitable counters/nullifications for teleportation and the like...
He can predict where he goes with teleportation via studying his battle style during the beginning of the fight (something he’s done in story)

Once he has a pattern down, Dârox can counter virtually anything he tries with his energy and aura punch attacks to get through regeneration, so I’m gonna vote Dârox

David can tend to edit strategies he deems to not be working, so I guess both men would keep changing strategies. I am not too sure how long this would go on for however

David can tend to edit strategies he deems to not be working, so I guess both men would keep changing strategies. I am not too sure how long this would go on for however
True, true
Overall, I think Dârox has a sliiight advantage, and I’m gonna keep my vote for him, but I think outside input is necessary

He can predict where he goes with teleportation via studying his battle style during the beginning of the fight (something he’s done in story)

Once he has a pattern down, Dârox can counter virtually anything he tries with his energy and aura punch attacks to get through regeneration, so I’m gonna vote Dârox
Honestly, even if the fight is matched well, I don't see many ways for David to win/incon in the end. Darox's fighting experience is nothing to be laughed at (as the number 1 hero he must endured numerous battles, developing smart strategies and analysis), I think it may win him the fight in the finale. Dârox FRA

Back