• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Cadres [ONE PUNCH MAN]

Might say EC can take a win with acid, but then again Gouketsu's punches are kinda hard hitting and EC's size makes him an easy target

Yeah, I'm giving this to Elder Centipede.

Large size, tanked hits from Metal Bat, Metal Knight, Bang and Bomb at the same time and recovered quickly from Genos's efforts.

I don't think devouring is part of EC's combat strategies although it is completely possible. He usually just charges straight to his opponents.

I don't see how Gouketsu can win this. Even if he can somehow crack Elder Centipede's carapace all the way down like Bang and Bomb, EC will regen and become bigger and stronger.

EC is basically a sentient train for Gouketsu. He can continuously attack EC using his large size and can probably do more damage because of this unlike Bang and Bomb who can only attack EC when charging. Plus, he can just target EC's face. Although it could be argued that EC could molt faster than Gouketsu can deal damage to him.

If Gouketsu focuses on hitting EC's face, then he's more likely to win. His skills can make it more possible in doing such task.

Elder Centipede is more durable imo but I dont think he can harm Gouketsu.

Phoenks said:
Elder Centipede is more durable imo but I dont think he can harm Gouketsu.
I agree with the latter. EC's attacks are basically just charge/ram and wobble. Gouketsu can deal with it with ease.

Yeah so I vote Gouketsu due to elder centipede not having good offense to deal with Gouketsu.

It might be worth mentioning how Elder Centipede got hurt from Metal Bat's pumped up hits directed in its face.

Back