• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for place 3 of the non-SMURFS (Mu Dan vs Slenderman) (1/0/0)

Mu Dan dosnt have Mindhax in this key.

Mu Dan can't truly die until you destroy his Tandem with Tao, soulhax. CIS isn't doing much to Mu Dan, even if he choose to play the cockiest dude ever, a single strike will completly destroy Slendys soul

Assuming that he can without feats is kinda eeh.

This one is a bit iffy to answer. Bear with my explanation for a bit. Basically, everything in reality stems from Tao, the "powersource" of Jigokuraku. The more Tao you have, the stronger everything is. This applies to the conciousness and soul too. Depleting Tao means depleting a small amount of your existence, it gets weaker, mind body and soul. A character once suffered from severe memory loss due to Tao overuse. He got his memory back after recovering Tao through another persons Tao, he "regenerated" his memory basically.

The same applies to the mind. A character totally untrained in Tao got his conciousness instantly ripped apart the moment Mu Dan mindhaxxed him, while a character far more trained in it could resist it long enough to free himself from it. Compared to that person, who barely trained in Tao to have noticeable amount of it (Tao is measured by quantity), Mu Dan trained his Tao since his birth over 1000, nearly 2000 years ago. You can kinda guess where i am going with this

Yep, its more or less unquantifiable

Yeah, and Slenderman basically has baseline mind control, so mindhax isn't working. I doubt passive fearhax is doing jack all, either.

Could Slender even win in speed unequal?

Does he gain any additional moves speed in his omnipresent form? If no then no, but Mu Dan woudnt be able to win either because he can't put Slendy down due to lack of range, that is, if every aspect of slendy becomes omnipresent too, like his soul and co

Slender might be able to eat Tao since he can eat souls, but that's probably not a good idea.

How good is Dan's type 8, anyways?

Tao=/=Souls unless you mean Mu Dan and not Tao. Tao predates souls and souls sterm from Tao

Mu Dan's Type 8 comes from his Tandem, that is a small spot right under the navel for humans. As long as the Tandem exist, Mu Dan has access to his Tao and as long as Mu Dan has Tao in him, he can regenerate. Destroying the Tandem does do nothing if it isn't done through Tao, or Life force/Soul manip, as Tao translates to them.

And yes actually, it would be a bad idea, because raw, foreign Tao would turn you into a flower person and that would shut down your consciousness

Eh, Slender's type 6 probably could let him live through that since Dan wouldn't have Tao to resist with, if he even resists to begin with.

The Smashor said:
Wait, so if sombody stabbed him there he'd lose his powers?
Happend in the series, it did nothing. Raw physical attacks that does not damage soul or life force are ineffective

The Smashor said:
Eh, Slender's type 6 probably could let him live through that since Dan wouldn't have Tao to resist with, if he even resists to begin with.
That would work against any other character in the series, not so much against a Lord Tensen. Their Tao is enormous

And you don't die if youre a flower person. Youre in fact kept alive

I doubt you can resist being Lucius the Eternal'd by sheer strength of soul. The Tao and his soul would probably still be there, he just wouldn't have a body to put it in.

Eh, i think we kinda talked past each other there. I actually dont doubt that Slendy can turn Mu Dan into slendy at all upon death. I just pointed out that eating Mu Dan's soul would be pretty hard is it is tied to his enormous Tao. Like i said, the Tandem needs to exist physically for Mu Dan to regenerate, thats why he dosn't have Low Godly.

Slender's Type 6 would cause the Tandem to not exist without actually destroying it, more or less keeping Slender safe (I'd assume).

Well yeah, i said that his corruption works.

The question is on wether or not Mu Dan can kill Slendy in his omnipresent form at all. If he could, he would oneshot slendy with a soul destroying fist, if he cant then they will stare at each other till kingdom comes

So, did we reach a verdict?

For clarification, every strike of Mu Dan will soul destroy, its passivly integrated into his very being, so a punch will not kill Slendy without yeeting his soul

I'd say inconclusive speed unequal, since they can't really hurt each other

Slender speed equal since the Type 6 actually comes into play.

...Wat

Slendermans Soul gets yeeted. He has no feats of possessing people post death without his soul. So long it isn't some kind of weird law of the universe thing, he shoudn't be able to possess.

Slender's soul isn't going into someone else's body, someone else's body is transformed into Slenderman. Headless probably could explain it better.

I just watched the fact book video about this and nowhere is this supported. It just says that you become Slenderman if you kill him. As in, physically putting him down. Assuming he can corrupt people without his soul based on this lose paragraph is, no offence meant, stretching it really far. If you can proof that it is done because its a universal law, then i concede.

Back