• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Dream Island Discussion Thread Again (BFDIDTA): Yeah, what? What do you want?

I was waiting on BFB 16 waiting stream, it's 2:30 A.M. right now, and when it cam out it was such a ØòäØòûØòÿØòÆ ØòèØòƒØòÜØòöØò£ ØòäØòáØò×ØòûØòƒØòÑ.

Here are my thoughts:

BFB 16 Spoiler
I did not expect Yellow Face to have lines when he wasn't spoken to or wasn't doing an ad. This episode took me by complete surprise, and I didn't expect them to split the contestants and show. I'm kind of disappointed they did something so irrational to the show, but I'm satisfied anyway. At least Loser's back, I'm glad. Unfortunately no AOS Pizza up for debut, so I voted for Winner. The shell character was Sonicboom363's recommended character, but lol I voted for Winner instead. As for VS debate, Four was such a disappointment in this episode, I said the exact same thing as Snowball did "Oh my snowstorm! Four's actually struggling to do something!!". Also we're going to need to make a profile for 2.

Please, use a spoiler tab:

BFB 16 Spoilers
Welp, shit just turned. Spongy and Loser have illegally rejoined, and it looks like Four's getting some bad downgrades... All of my top 3 are not in anymore, but on the new show.
But now we literally get the twist, and it looks like we were missing one number: 2. He has taken 40 of the contestants (my top 3 are in), and starts a new show, TPOT. He has some decent feats, and its only just his debut, after all. Though, I prefer to hold making a profile of him until more feats of him come, probably about 2-3 more episodes of his appearance.
On a side note, looks like we will be getting mass controversy from those fans of their fan favorites no longer being in BFB. But looks like the cast had a reason: they thought 64 was too much, so its split into 2 shows.

BFB 16 Spoiler
Golf Ball, Woody, Puffball, Yellow Face, Donut and Tennis Ball are all with two, so I don't care about the split. Bubble staying with Four is fine. I'm mostly sad about how embarrassed Four got.

BFB 16 Spoilers
as I was also saying in the other thread, I'm not so certain that was a star level feat. There's a more than decent chance that 2 just created a spike ball rather than transmuted the sun
I'd like to continue discussion on the other thread so we don't need to do spoiler tags the whole way through, but some other things to bring up are serious limits to 4's BFR capabilities, and his severe lack of offensive actions taken against 2. As for that second one, we don't particularly get to see four and two fight and four seems largely unaffected by the spike ball

BFB 16 Spoiler
I edited my comment, I noticed that even in frame by frame mode It was hard to tell if Two changed a sun or not, and no consequences happened, so he just has creation. Four seems to still be stronger than Two so far though, he was just being immature because he doesn't want to hurt the contestants as much as he used to.

BFB 16 Spoilers
yeah that or PIS. Four could easily fly back to goiky at any time. or alternatively four could be generally weaker in the episode because of something two did or just because of two's presence. its really all just speculation at the moment

But now we are about to face downgrades... prepare it, Blue.

I feel the series has suddenly begun to fall... with TPOT probably being the next Cleveland Show.

{ class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" ! BFB 16 Spoilers |- | I wonder if that valcano feat can be calculated as for a how strong 2 is for now with a "at least (blank), likely higher" |- |}

BFB 16 Spoilers
For now, would propose a rating of 2 being "At least Large Planet level (Can harm Four), possibly Star level (Seemingly turned the sun into a spike ball, but it is unknown if it was only him creating it or he really did transmute the sun)

BFB 16 Spoilers
but did he ever actually harm four? it really doesn't look like it to me. Also, unless he transmuted the size of that lava (which is probably what happened) it only scales to be like 10 times larger than bottle or something

fans when jacknjellify says BFB 16 comes out march 25th

That was a lie. You lied to us, jacknjellify! Why did you do that? Why did you intentionally tell us something that was made up? Why did you lie to us jacknjellify?!?

Back