• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #5 High 8-C (Chowder vs Taylor Hebert)

Oh sorry, humans and "animals with simple brains, such as all sorts of arthropods and worms" as stated it their techniques section.

I only remember him doing that once. When did he do that consistently?

It doesnt need to be when the ability in question affects the mind
Check his plot hax description, there is 5 examples there, and he tends to do plot hax, as that is basically what he does in character, toon force+plot hax.

Also, I have already debunked that Taylor can affect Chowder (chowder is not a human, a simple animal, or what a shard is, and Taylors mind hax only affect those)

Her mindhax is on the trillions of trillions, its complex enough to affect the mind of a 12 years old, who happens to be an animal, which she can affect too. And shards are not animals.

His plothax seems to be talk or move-based, which is slower than Taylor opening a portal to his face and then passively mindhaxing him with her presence

Her mindhax is on the trillions of trillions, its complex enough to affect the mind of a 12 years old, who happens to be an animal, which she can affect too. And shards are not animals.

His plothax seems to be talk or move-based, which is slower than Taylor opening a portal to his face and then passively mindhaxing him with her presence
This is speed equal.

And also, THEIR MINDHAX IS SPECIFIC. What do you not get about the descriptions of it. Having a mind doesn't mean you will be affected by their mind hax. Their state of mind is irrelevant, if they don't physically fit into what counts for her mindhax, then your aren't mindhax. She can mindhax simple bugs, civilians and parahumans. Nothing there even remotely suggest something like Chowder will be affected.

If they dont physically fit into what counts for her mindhax, then you arent mindhaxed

She can affect animals and he is one, why would he not be affected? Is it because his mind is supposedly superior to standard animals? Taylor can affect trillions of minds, be it animals, humans (who are also animals) or shards. Chowder lacks the resistance.

She can affect animals and he is one, why would he not be affected? Is it because his mind is supposedly superior to standard animals? Taylor can affect trillions of minds, be it animals, humans (who are also animals) or shards. Chowder lacks the resistance.
We should ask the knowledge members, because I don't think Taylor leads with auto-portal then mindhax, and I don't think his mindhax will affect Chowder.

So I asked Wok on discord and he said that khepri (this key being used) can "totally take over animals with the mentality of a 12 year old since shards
and humans are already above that sort of paygrade"

Mindhax should defintely work, no real reason to try and contest because he's some strange creature. If he can think in the same way and on the same level of humanity, I think it fair to assume that he can be affected. Secondly, what does Chowder normally start with since I'm pretty sure his plot hax would only be used first if he ate the Brain Grub?

Back