• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 3rd strongest High 6-C

im not seeing what the eaters can do here, with those immortalities, regen, nonexistant physiology, and hax Neris should have a laughably easy stomp win

im not seeing what the eaters can do here, with those immortalities, regen, nonexistant physiology, and hax Neris should have a laughably easy stomp win
If i remeber the eaters start out with passive 1C absorption and power nullification also they can affect nonexistent type 1

If i remeber the eaters start out with passive 1C absorption and power nullification also they can affect nonexistent type 1
Do I seem like someone who knows either verse? Warriors, City of Heroes, Realm of the Mad God i do know, but that crap? I don't know

yeah thats why they got 2nd strongest 6-C without a match being made
Yep, none of my characters would win against those things, even Void Entity would lose,
You don't know what Digimon is? Ok...
I know what Digimon is, I just don't give a flying ****(yes I have one) about it, I was looking at the profiles
I assume you take back what you said
Not fully, immortalities and regen if combat acclible could screw the monsters, but like I said, I know neither verse

Also, eaters get all your powers if they absorb you so if Neriscyrlas has a way to beat his own immortalities then the Eaters after absorbing him will also have a way to beat his immortalities

... People are seriously using the Eaters coming from above the Kernel as an argument? You know regular Digimon can kill them, right?

... People are seriously using the Eaters coming from above the Kernel as an argument? You know regular Digimon can kill them, right?
I know, but from what I got they had higher dimensional existence from coming above the kernel because of this statement "Exists beyond the Kernel and thus exists beyond past, present and future" and in the games, I thought most of the eaters were taken out by the Royal Knights and Aiba's Digimon

and if regular Digimon did beat the eaters I assume it was PIS exactly like how the mother eater is the only 11D character in Digimon but she was beaten by 10D Digimon

Correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Yes, you're wrong. If regular Digimon fighting Eaters was PIS, that wouldn't be the reasoning for their tiering.

Yes, you're wrong. If regular Digimon fighting Eaters was PIS, that wouldn't be the reasoning for their tiering.
Im not saying eaters having High 6-C is PIS, Im saying is regular Digimon affecting them even though they have higher dimensional existence is PIS otherwise the eaters wouldn't have Higher Dimensional Existence on their profile

it doesn't mean they have 11D attack potency

... No, regular Digimon affect them because they can, Eaters do have a 11-D body, but this is proven time and time again to not be relevant to their stats since, again, regular Digimon beat them.

... No, regular Digimon affect them because they can, Eaters do have a 11-D body, but this is proven time and time again to not be relevant to their stats since, again, regular Digimon beat them.
I might have to ask Dragonmasterxyz about this I believe you Ionlionsite, i just wanted to make the argument since it would be weird that their Higher Dimensional Existence does nothing for them

I might have to ask Dragonmasterxyz about this I believe you Ionlionsite i just wanted to make the argument since it would be weird that their Higher Dimensional Existence does nothing for them
It doesn't do nothing, it's basically just super non-physical existance that can't be affected even if you can affect non-physicals.

It doesn't do nothing, it's basically just super non-physical existance that can't be affected even if you can affect non-physicals.
would Neriscyrlas be able to touch them? I assume he can touch nonexistent type 1?

also for the future does that mean if you can touch souls you can touch the eaters or do you need to be able to touch nonexistent beings as well
since Digimon can touch both the eaters and nonexistent type1

I mean, how in-character is this null?
The eaters are mindless and fight on instinct and I'm pretty sure the power null is passive
and if it isn't I also remember hearing if you touch the eaters you get absorbed and power null'd

Last edited:
Back