• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #3 7-B: Homura fights an immortal duck of death!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beast

The cosmology has already been accepted by staff, so you can argue against it all you want. Also, that is derailing the thread.

@Beast

That is a completly different thread. What is done right now is The Ur-Dragon got stomped, the cosmology I have mentioned above has been accepted by multiple staff.

Back to this match-up.

Can someone say how big the Madoka verse is? Literally the argument right now is "no"

If y'all are arguing it's higher than 101's, then Homura should stomp 2-A characters easily and be in the top #5 for 2-A, probably even number 3.

PMMM is not top 5 because there isn't any evidence of them being Infinite above baseline despite having the statement "Infinite timelines with Infinite possibilities" which is the same like your "Infinite reflections things".

Again, can I see the cosmology blogs?

Honestly what's happening right now is a continuious derailing of the thread by arguing against previous matches that have already happened, as well as things that have been accepted already. It's like you're actively searching for a way to make sure Homura wins the fight. Instead of arguing with what has been accepted by both verses in the current fight. If you want to do something else, make another thread for it.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
PMMM is not top 5 because there isn't any evidence of them being Infinite above baseline despite having the statement "Infinite timelines with Infinite possibilities" which is the same like your "Infinite reflections things".
Again, can I see the cosmology blogs?
^^^

@Beast

If that is the case, why is everyone above stating that the characters are infinitely above baseline because they see 3 infinite multiverses as "a grain of sand" to Homura? Sounds like some people are lying in that case just so Homura wins.

I'll send the blog on your wall

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Ben CleverName said:
Is Homora's "true-self" regarded as different/seperate from her soul?
No
And this Homura doesn't have a soul anyway
Then why did you bring it up to begin with? If she doesn't have it, then it shouldn't have even been brought up.

No

Then why did you bring it up to begin with? If she doesn't have it, then it shouldn't have even been brought up.

Because her "true-self" is more like her consciousness, not a soul.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
No
Because her "true-self" is more like her consciousness, not a soul.
Wizard101/Pirate101 treats mind, body, and soul as separate from a person's consciousness but that doesn't stop them from getting mindhaxed/soulhaxed.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Beast

If that is the case, why is everyone above stating that the characters are infinitely above baseline because they see 3 infinite multiverses as "a grain of sand" to Homura? Sounds like some people are lying in that case just so Homura wins.

I'll send the blog on your wall
No. I just said about Madoka's cosmic awareness being that big.

What?

That doesn't indicate beyond 3 infinite multiverses at all. It would be 2-A on the scale of her cosmology. That "tiny bit" cannot magically become beyond 3 infinite multiverses

3 infinite multiverses sounds pretty baseline to me. 3 times infinity is still just infinity.

Theglassman12 said:
3 infinite multiverses sounds pretty baseline to me. 3 times infinity is still just infinity.
infinity times infinity is still just infinity.

Maybe "baseline" doesn't actually matter the

@Theglassman

Then a lot of verses should be "baseline" for the same reason. Either way, Spider transcends other 2-A's/is infinitely above them (The Titans) and then the titans transcend the lesser titans, and then you put a scaling chain of billions on character on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back