• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #3 7-B: Homura fights an immortal duck of death!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zep

Uhh, whichever one is #3 on the top 5 thread, so I guess the stronger one?

@Oblivion

Should be 4-D resistance via scaling.

The resistance is to, 2-A, yes. Also, he has passive power nullifcation to nullify mind hax, 4-D mind hax of his own that can bypass resistances, petrification to the enemy if they are close by, and whatnot

Zenkaibattery1 said:
The resistance is to, 2-A, yes. Also, he has passive power nullifcation to nullify mind hax, 4-D mind hax of his own that can bypass resistances, petrification to the enemy if they are close by, and whatnot
Powernull only lets him nullify one ability and none of that really counters homura timestopping

Her mindhax is passive and mindhaxxed this lady who allready has high residtance from this thing and her mind encompasses two uinfinite multiverses so baseline 4-D doesnt help and magical girls resist powernull.

So does Bill's resistance, well above it, in fact.

What can Homura do against Bill's passives? His Power Nullifcation nullifies abilities that he himself possesses, which includes mind manipulation, his petrification petrifies enemies that are within his vicinity, his mind hax is also 4-D; consumes the the opponents mind via Shadow Magic which can work on beings with resistances.

>How good is Homura mindhax?

Let's just say Madoka's consciousness is like a jar of sugar with each grain can give you 2-A awareness. That is how powerful Homura mindhax is since she can affects the entire things.

Also, Madoka also has passive powernull too and that doesn't prevents her from being mindhaxed.

Bill should have resistances at well above 2-A levels.

Even if we assume he doesn't, what is Homura doing against passive abilities on Bill's level. He can passively mind hax Homura himself, which can bypass resistances to magic, passive power nullification to nullify abilities Homura has, including Mind Manipulation, petrify Homura as soon as the fight starts, as Sofia Darkside got petrified as soon as she was exposed to a Shadow Magic weilder.

And beyond this, it doesn't seem she can bypass William's immortality which comes from Grandfather Spider (unless she has pure light based attacks).

Merely being "Above 2-A" is not enough to resist mindhax on Homura level I mention above.

How can the duck possess Homura when her true-self is like inside of Isolate Dimension that not even an Omnipresent being can affect?

Shadow Magic is useless when you cannot even affect the real thing.

Y'all do know his resistance comes because of Grandfather Spider, correct? Unless you are telling me Homura can affect Grandfather Spider, who is currently #4 in the top 5 2-A rankings, then Homura can't mind hax him.

"How can the duck possess Homura when her true-self is like inside of Isolate Dimension that not even an Omnipresent being can affect?"

Fair enough. But what can she do against passive petrification

"Shadow Magic is useless when you cannot even affect the real thing"

Specific abilities, sure. But again, unless she has shown resistances to specific abilities, then she can't survive. Assuming she can is pure NLF.

Being no. 4 on the top 5 tier list doesnt matter when Madoka's cosmic awareness is >>>>>>>>>>> Grandfather Spider's

Being 4th Strongest doesn't mean shit when your resistance is not enough.

By the controlling her outer body from the isolate dimension.

Unless shadow magic can affects her true-self, it is useless. And no, it is not NLF when not even Madoka can affects her.

@Beast

So you're telling me she can mind hax Spider? Make a thread then. Spider vs Homura

Spider is resistant to mind hax that can work across an infinite multiverse, infinite reflections of the multiverse, inumerable universal dimensions, inumberale dream universal worlds and many, many other dimensions, and another possible infinite multiverse outside of the known setting.

Please explain to me how "endless timelines"'s cosmic awareness means shit to Madoka when seeing endless timelines is a grand of sand compared to her vision.

@Beast

"Spider is resistant to mind hax that can work across an infinite multiverse, infinite reflections of the multiverse, inumerable universal dimensions, inumberale dream universal worlds and many, many other dimensions, and another possible infinite multiverse outside of the known setting."

All of the innumerable stuff is less than 2-A so I'm not counting that.

That leaves us with around 3 or so infinite multiverses.

Madoka sees those as grains of salt.

So yeah she's higher.

Spider would be "At least 2-A" if he is really infinitely above baseline. And I don't see that in his profile.

I seriously doubt he is the 4th strongest anyway when he is not even on thay level.

ZephyrosOmega said:
salt

just like is gonna be in this thread no matter who wins

anyway Homu mindhaxes once more, now count my damn vote
Why would he count a vote on an obvious stomp match?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
All of the innumerable stuff is less than 2-A so I'm not counting that.
That leaves us with around 3 or so infinite multiverses.

Madoka sees those as grns of salt.

So yeah she's higher.
Spider sees all of existence as a flattened wheel, and the Spiral (which literally holds all of those infinite timelines) as "an echo of that truth".

The dream worlds aren't innumerable, they're infinite as well as they literally come from each of the Spiral's inhabitants.

Infinitely above baseline doesn't upgrade stats anymore, unfortunately. The Ur-Dragon for example is above that, and the only reason he's "at least" is due to him having a likely higher key, not because of his innate power of being infinitely above baseline. Nicol Bolas isn't either.

"I seriously doubt he is the 4th strongest anyway when he is not even on thay level."

A weaker character than Spider stomped The Ur-Dragon, who was #4.

No. "At least 2-A" rating is given to people who is infinitely above baseline, this has been a thing since long ago.

Where is the thread? I wanna see it

Spider sees all of existence as a flattened wheel, and the Spiral (which literally holds all of those 'infinite timelines') as "an echo of that truth"

This is baseline 2-A

Also, literally no one has given an explanation as to how far into the tier Homura's mind hax is, and the cosmology for it. It's literally just been "well she mindhaxxes anyway", which isn't even an argument.

@Schnee

Didn't someone say he is infinitely above baseline? Either way, I don't recall a moment where infinitely above baseline was used as an argument for an "At least" rating when looking at tier 2-A.

@Beast

They decided not to commnet after numerous bumps and posting on the top 5 thread. If you want to contest it, you can make the thread and argue for The Ur-Dragon. As it stands right now, The Ur-Dragon got stomped, even with arguments for him from MTG fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back