• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between yellow 2As who have lost even against characters lesser than 2B (add this,votes are completed)

how would the time stopwork if bill transcends time? also hasn't time shown to stop anywhere bill is? wouldn't that render the timestop useless since whenever bill goes anywhere he stops time (whether intentionally or not i don't know)

also is dio 3-D or 4-D?

if it isn't passive then he does it on his own but still how would time stop work if bill uses it every time he appears except in dreams (where time doesn't seem to be present) and when he needed dipper to see the time. Also bill does't job like everyone claims he does (cal debunked this a while), the only time he truly jobbed was when he killed time baby and he killed him literally right away. He has no other showcasings ad he has only been shown messing with humans. the second he sees someone as a threat (anyone who seems above humans, considering that is the only species he toyed with and he killed anybody who might stand a chance against him), even one who is weaker than him i.e. Time baby.

So if bill sees this weird pale skinned, yellow haired dude making fun of him, he might make a joke and then hax him immediately or just get rid of him right then since the taunt he made for Time Baby was for a silly line he made

also being threatened definately gets bill made (as shown in dreamscaperers and with Time Baby) so he would not hesistate to just hax him away

Its a guy that doesn't mess around (which is surprising, considering that its DIO) vs a guy known for messing around, so...

Btw, is Bill still 3-D in 2-A?

bill is only known for messing around with humans, he gets rid of any threats he can (time baby being the main example), he would most likely hax immediately

bill is smart enough to know whether someone is a threat or not. Hell, even if bill does see him as this is he still will kill him just for the chuckles, i mean i remember someone stating that Alex said that bill in reality would have killed everybody but couldn't in the show since they need a happy ending

Yup. But, versus debates usually get lost in the shuffle, and are typically the lowest on a mod's priority list, so have patience.

Back