• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between characters who love doing deals with supernatural beings.

Vs
Both are 9B
Speed equalized

Hope this isn't a stomp, gotta take the boredom away.

constantine vs social influence mailman when?!?1?!?!?!? flushed
i wonder if constantine vs john taylor would be a thematic matchup now

Probably would be best to restrict Kinzo's summoning because
uhhh
yknow
YKNOW
Shit then I guess it might be a stomp then, but the summonings aren't their teir 1 key though .plus I thought you can't restrict abilities.

Plus I haven't kinzo summon them just Beatrice and I don't even know if it takes time but I don't remember him starting with summoning also.

Last edited:
Kinzo's profile does a pretty meh job at explaining how he works, is there anything preventing John fom haxxing?

i just want to know how any of this works
like the creator's realm is assumed to exist in vs battles thus witches can't really go lol and transcend to creator level
but gameboards and game masters aren't assumed to exist even though it's a really important thing? it's just really odd

Also soul absorption and soul destruction is a counter for type 8 does constantine have it?

Seems he doesn't have but John has some decent hax to pull of a wincon before kinzo does his summoning.
But since he has no way to bypass his type 8 which isn't on profile yet it's prolly incon.

Let me go start looking for another 9B matchup for John.

actually uh, does the tier 1 shit like, imbue the location in which it happens with its energy? cuz john can actually manip 1-A energy, the one smurf shit he has

Back