• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between 11-A triangles

Since The Chosen One was nerfed into the ground this is a better fight.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Battle takes place in a neutral area (Some amalgamation of Alan's computer and the Dreamscape). Obviously both are 11-A.

Alanbecker
*Angry mouse cursor noises*

Bill Cipher - Render
*Sarcastic Dorito noises*

Bill Cipher: 1 (Totallynotchewbacca)
The Animator:

Inconclusive:

Bill needs to get all of his stuff in his tier 2 key into his 11-A key besides a few abilities

Son of a...

I mean, it dosn't matter that much. Bill still dosn't resist Alan's main hax. Would Causality manipulation be included in the abilities going into 11-A?

he wasn't in fiddle fords mind though

he also doesn't just delete immediately as shown in the videos (I think)

all bill needs to do is say his name or get naked (this is what he actually did)

he could even just show something incredibly horrifying or maddening to drive them mad

Bill points out that deleting this isn't in character and snaps his fingers because Low-Godly is wrong.

"Because Low-Godly is wrong"

Low-Godly isn't wrong, it just isn't instant. It requires Alan to go through a menu with the tab button and select a new cursor. This is also (seemingly) out of reach of beings on the level of "Victum"

Also Alan almost instantly Task Managed everything when he saw The Second Coming and co. messing around with his computer.

I suppose, but their almost interchangeable. Ganondorf also Low-Godly that could be considered ressurection.

it still is a form of maddness manip, it is like seeing pennywises true form and it will definitely work when bill does something remotely like that since fiddleford had a much stronger mind

No offense, but that is straight up wank.

It's like saying if I pulled my pants down in public and people freaked out about it, then I have madness manipulation.

except that this made a man who was said to be a better mechanic than ford, showing his intelligence, go completely nuts

there is no wank about it especially regarding the situation

He ate a part of his body. If I walked up and chewed your arm off would or would you not be freaked out?

>freaked out

Yes, being freaked out makes you spout backwards messages, I do that all the time.

Can Bill's Madness Hax work on somebody who sees him as lower-dimentiona who isn't even in the same area as himl? If not, then it would be like us looking at a picture of The Deadlights.

I'm unsure how MM would even work here

Would the cursor be effected? would the animator be effecte? would Bill somehow be effected? who gets effected?

he was 2-D when he did it to fiddleford so yeah

though i must say that it wasn't the reason he became mcgucket but traumatized himso much that he thought he wouldn't recover so he wiped his mind

it still works but just want to clarify that

Genericstickman said:
I'm unsure how MM would even work here
Would the cursor be effected? would the animator be effecte? would Bill somehow be effected? who gets effected?
he affects the animator and then destroys the cursor

the low godly is more like ressurection as we discussed, with the animator subdued he can't make another cursor so bill is free of just killing the thing

It's actually more akin to ressurection. And has to be done manually. But is it sight based? After all, The Animator is in a seperate plane of existance. If it's something that humans can't comprehend the the computer probably crashes and we get an inconclusive.

...yes

"ONE PEEK INTO MY DIMENSION AND THIS BUMPKIN LOST HIS WEAK LITTLE MIND ALL HE SAW WAS ME REMOVING MY EXOSKELETON TO FEED IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN JACK"

Back