• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If this was a standard fight, i would say Batman would win with mid to high difficulty and after a long fight.

As tough of an opponent Lupin would be, he has nothing that would trully allow him to outclass the dark knight, especially with the difference in AP.

However, if Lupin is allowed prep time and basic knowledge of what Batman is capable, i could see him be able to win if he plan every detail for this scenario.

Batman can be defeated if he take off guard and/or if he isn't prepared, so its not impossible for him to lose here.

So for now i will vote for Lupin III, with mid to high difficulty as it wouldn't be easy.

Last edited:
Are we not addressing Batman's superior AP, skillset and wincons here? The only argument is in Lupin's favor, and that he could win because he has prep time and could catch Batman off guard (which is a very formidable feat to pull off) simply because he's "not prepared", none of the Batman's abilities were evaluated or considered. I'm hardly knowledgeable in DC or Batman for that matter, but come on. Batman might not have prep time, but it's not like him to let this be a shortcoming of his when going against another opponent, he's known for being a masterful tactician, arguably better than Lupin even, and can create a strategy in a very short timeframe to dispatch the thief in his tracks. His standard arsenal has just as many effective abilities as Lupin's with prep, and are arguably more versatile too.

Lupin with prep clearly gives him a better chance, but even with that I still think Batman takes this for better skill, versatility, superior AP, and strategy. Even without prep, it's only going to take Batman one shot to completely dispatch Lupin.

Are we not addressing Batman's superior AP, skillset and wincons here? The only argument is in Lupin's favor, and that he could win because he has prep time and could catch Batman off guard (which is a very formidable feat to pull off) simply because he's "not prepared", none of the Batman's abilities were evaluated or considered. I'm hardly knowledgeable in DC or Batman for that matter, but come on. Batman might not have prep time, but it's not like him to let this be a shortcoming of his when going against another opponent, he's known for being a masterful tactician, arguably better than Lupin even, and can create a strategy in a very short timeframe to dispatch the thief in his tracks. His standard arsenal has just as many effective abilities as Lupin's with prep, and are arguably more versatile too.

Lupin with prep clearly gives him a better chance, but even with that I still think Batman takes this for better skill, versatility, superior AP, and strategy. Even without prep, it's only going to take Batman one shot to completely dispatch Lupin.
I think it's just the nature of the site. I'm surprised that there weren't more Batman votes on this already. The closest we got is someone pointing out the double AP.
Anyways, counted.

I think it's just the nature of the site. I'm surprised that there weren't more Batman votes on this already. The closest we got is someone pointing out the double AP.
Anyways, counted.
I just think it would put this thread in a bad light if it were validated, since it was being carried with a one-sided argument in the favor of one of the characters only, when really both parties should be considered.

I just think it would put this thread in a bad light if it were validated, since it was being carried with a one-sided argument in the favor of one of the characters only, when really both parties should be considered.
Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't think I've had a thread that actually lasted this long and got this many votes. I'm glad to take criticism wherever I can.

Also, another wincon is Lupin's Toon Force and possibly Time Travel with Mamo's time machine. It is interesting that they have many, many equipment and extremely similar abilities. I starts to love the matchup.

Holy **** wait! wait! he actually stood up to the Batman!... I mean if prepared he has bubbles that can cause amnesia and he can disarm or add something much more clever to screw him over I guess but still.

I vote to Lupin FRA. Lupin's personality does not mean he is stupid.
And another thing if you check the past edits of his profile used to have some out there abilities including worthy looney tunes Toon Force labelled there. Though since it seemed there wasn't much justification at the time they were removed but his Toon Force is rather effective yes. it can be ask them to add them there again as they could come in handy.

Back