• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote Killmonger. He's basically the American Version of Winter Soldier. In terms of h2h, he should be roughly as good as Cap as he Could pressure T'Chala, which is previously, only a feat that Cap held.

With his Vibranium Suit, Batman has no hope of winning. He's not getting past it, not to mention his suit is gonna be cut through like Butter. On top of that, his suit absorbs Kinetic Energy, so...one punch and GG.

Killmonger hands down. This is a mad clucking stomp. Batman has no way to get past the Golden Jaguar Habit. Once Batman punches twice, Killmonger releases the energy and GG. Killmonger is also stronger.

Killmonger because seriously he's a superhuman. His armor far outclasses Batman's as well though batman's a lot tougher. Killmonger has that slight edge in brutality and fighting capability and advantage with vibranium hence why he wins.

9-B? I still have to give it to Killmonger. Again, he should be able to give Cap a good fight skill to skill. His Base Form has a Vibranium Sword and Spear. Batman only has Batarangs in Base, Iirc. Killmonger should be able to react.

Again, I don't remember if DCEU Batman is stated to have had special trainng. I vote Killmonger overall. Batman hasn't actually fought anyone with his equivalent in Skill whereas Killmonger is slightly better than T'Chala in h2h.

The votes were reset when I put them at 9-B.

Some time after that, actually.

Batman.

Seeing as how their 9-B strengths are relatively the same (except where lifting is concerned, Bruce is stronger than Killmonger in that category) (Killmonger does not have the suit nor the serum), Bruce has demonstrated more feats when Agility is involved in tandem with his fighting style. On top of this, he immediately will go for the blow that disables/knocks out an opponent from the jump (we've seen this in BvS and in SS).

Also, Bruce actually has his suit in his base, which includes the various gadgets that he uses in fights: sticky bombs, grappling gun, and batarangs included. Bruce literally takes this, no questions asked.

Also I would like to add that Killmonger is not stronger than Bruce at 9-B (he didn't recieve the benefits of the heart shaped herb until after the ritual battle). This is brought up because of the "he should be able to give Cap a good fight skill to skill" statement. Cap is 9-A and has Super Soldier benefits. The only way he'd be able to give Cap a good fight would be with the HSH in his system. That statement should be non-applicable here.

Edit: I re-read TFO's latest comment. Vibranium weaponry is a good point! Bruce could put some bombs on KM and blow him back/cause damage to his hands with them though. Either way, this is a good fight

"Killmonger isn't a stronger than Bruce at 9-B (he didn't recieve the benefits of the heart shaped herb until after the ritual battle)"

That makes no senses Killmonger is 9-A with the herb, also does Killmonger get Vibranium weapons?

Huesito88 said:
"Killmonger isn't a stronger than Bruce at 9-B (he didn't recieve the benefits of the heart shaped herb until after the ritual battle)"
That makes no senses Killmonger is 9-A with the herb, also does Killmonger get Vibranium weapons?
Re-read my comment when you can, my phone is acting weird and messing up my sentencesƒÖä. And the op didn't establish that, so I guess maybe he does?

This is unfair against Killmonger lol. Batman has his suit + gadgets, and training in an unknown amount of martial arts. He also beat Deadshot, though it wasn't much of a fight.

Killmonger knows martial arts, as well as being ex-SEAL and ex-JSOC (Navy and Marines special forces), but Batman has the tools here.

Then again, in-character, Bruce has only used weapons when going against Superman, Doomsday, and a room full of people (Didn't see justice league yet), and out of all of those scenes, the most lethal weapon he used of his own without prep were the batarangs. But Bruce shows better feats of his AP anyway, and his suit's gauntlets make him even more of a heavy hitter.

Bruce wins

Their strength is actually nothing alike. Black Pather can hit as hard as a Casual Superman. He hit someone hard enough to crush the side of a Car. Superman did the same to Batman, and Bruce had bruises, Broken Ribs and a Dislocated shoulder. Killmonger would wreck Batman's shit. But this is Human forms now, right?

Theblack6host96 said:
Also I would like to add that Killmonger is not stronger than Bruce at 9-B (he didn't recieve the benefits of the heart shaped herb until after the ritual battle). This is brought up because of the "he should be able to give Cap a good fight skill to skill" statement. Cap is 9-A and has Super Soldier benefits. The only way he'd be able to give Cap a good fight would be with the HSH in his system. That statement should be non-applicable here.

Edit: I re-read TFO's latest comment. Vibranium weaponry is a good point! Bruce could put some bombs on KM and blow him back/cause damage to his hands with them though. Either way, this is a good fight
Wasn't talking about strength or enhancements, bro. "Skill to Skill" as in Fighting instincts and skill. Killmonger is >= T'Chala who has the skill to fight Cap and give him a hard Time in h2h combat.

So if I understand this correctly, we're still giving Batman his Suit and Gadgets, but just taking away Killmongers Suit and powers...hmmm.

I still have to give it to Killmonger:

• American ver. of the Winter Soldier
  • Skill that Rivals if not surpasses T'Chala's in h2h combat
  • Scaling from others, should be capable of reacting to everything Bruce can throw at him.
Also, about standard equipment, Killmonger's Base only used a Gun and a Vibranium Sword/Spear. Are we giving him all of the weapons?

Back