• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Conan the Barbarian

After Conan defeats a bat monster, he is suddenly in the Gotham. He sees Batman and thinks he has something to do with it, so he attacks Batman.

Morals on

Location Gotham

Standard equipment for Batman

Standard and additional equipment for Conan

The two are 10 meters apart from each other

Battle to the death

Speed is unequalized

Conan appears barbaric in opposition to Batman's more patient attitude. Conan will charge Batman but Batman will seem to dissappear. A few factors will be in play here:

- Conan is busy searching for Batman and gets hit by surprise by the Batarang. He gets knocked out. Batman wins.

- Conan is paying attention and catches the Batarang. However, Batman has many other gadgets that can increase his 9B to an unknown extent. Since Conan is 9B, Batman's gadgets could probably be used to disarm Conan. Batman and Conan will then end up in a fistfight or a kicking battle, where Batman will use Batkick. However Conan has fast reaction time so he could potentially beat Batman here. The result here is Inconclusive.

In the end my vote goes to Batman by a very slight margin.

Conan has some called a nigh-preternatural senses (can catch incoming daggers in his sleep)

Oh thanks for letting me know. Then Conan will be able to catch many of Batman's weapons including the Batarang even if he is distracted. Batman wins round 1 since speed is not equalized but Conan wins Round 2 since he has his preternatural reflexes, so my overall vote is Inconclusive.

I take Conan. The man was honed by savage environments to be an excellent combatant and more than willing to kill. He is also clever and I think Batman will be surprised by his abilities, particularly in durability and strength.

Back